Kid reviews for Guitar Hero: Aerosmith

A very good but not great music game.

Teen, 15 years old Written byTheAmberSpyglass February 27, 2009

Aerosmith is the best band centered gh game compared to metallica.

On assumption, I think that gh aerosmith is the best guitar hero game centered on one band. The game features about 30 of their hits. The only thing is they should have included I Dont Wanna Miss a Thing, Angel, and Devils got a new disguise. Other than that, its great. This was my first Gh game for a consol.
Kid, 11 years old July 3, 2009

fine

Rockband 2 is better

Educational Value
Kid, 12 years old January 30, 2015

Very Fun On 360!!!

After getting an Xbox 360 for Christmas, I knew I wanted Green Day Rock Band and Guitar Hero Aerosmith. When I was done researching both games, I decided to start with Guitar Hero Aerosmith, after a few (frustrating) tries, I finally got the hang of the game and started to beat the songs. I highly recommend this game, because you can play through Xbox Live ( I have not tried yet) and you can unlock new songs, like the Run DMC and Aerosmith classic, "Walk This Way." I have not really focused on the lyrics,but, mild sex references and cuss words are not too bad, even though they are in the game. This game features other songs from artists besides Aerosmith. Also, you can play this game on the 360 without an guitar. You can use your controller.

Ease of Play
Kid, 12 years old September 25, 2011

Meh.

I wasn't very impressed with this game. I hate the music in it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysixersfan March 12, 2010

Good game, but more inappropriate material than other GH games

The game is a lot of fun, but the language is rough and so are the sexual-meaning of a lot of the lyrics. Although some of the lyrics most likely go right over the heads of younger kids, my parents still don't let my little sisters (aged 6 and 4) be around when I'm playing, and for good reason.

Kid, 12 years old August 24, 2009

BEST GH GAME. BETTER THAN WORLD TOUR:)

I got this for my Wii since it was on sale. I love Aerosmith and rock music, so I was so motivated to get home and play it. I play Guitar Hero a lot, so I was getting good scores on the game. Great setlist by the way!! I beat it within 2 days,and that hasn't stopped me from playing it :) Worth every penny.
Kid, 10 years old June 1, 2009

great

my dads friend was having a party we went my dads friend had a son he was playing this game there were eight kids so when it was my turn i played sweet emotion and boy it was sweet that is why i bought the game and it is the best one in the seruis

greatGREATgreat

perfect but it need more varity
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

This is a very fun game

Guitar hero Aerosmith is a great game. I believe it is good for kids from ages 8+. The only not-so-great parts of the game are 1 a-s 1 s--t and 2 d--ms. other than that it is a great game with no other inappropriate parts. Bye!!!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

aerosmith the rock

its really good they madde it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byNoob Splice April 9, 2008