All parent member reviews for Guitar Hero II

Adult Written bytinadow April 9, 2008
Adult Written byPontiusPilate April 9, 2008
Adult Written bybirdfam April 9, 2008

dangerous lyrics

if this game had differnet songs i would give it a 10! its fun and challenging but several songs are by "death metal and "metalcore" groups whose songs contain very disturbing lyrics re: suicide and phrases such as "destroy yourself, see who gives a ****" even f profanity is edited for game its the contect in these songs that is very disturbing! not ok for ant teen. its beyond me why these songs were included-these are not mainstream groups and with over 40 years of rock history you would think they would have plenty to choose from without introducing teens to these types of bands and dark material.
Adult Written bykrc April 9, 2008

Very Disturbing (do your research before you let your kids play!!!)

Found alot out about the Guitar hero games they use a symbol on their games that is used by devil worshippers. it's kinda like "I love you" but with the thumb tucked in. it means "Forked One". you can see it on hte home page of the web site! Please do your homework parents! Be careful with these games!!!!
Adult Written bymdog April 9, 2008

PLAY THIS!!

Great game. very addictive and fun. This game may encourage your kid to get into 70's rock or start playing the guitar. They cut all of the songs that would be bad such as "Killing in the Name" by Rage Against the Machine. All of the female charatures are scantly clothed. Don't worry about anything being bad about this game except for its addictivness.
Adult Written bykatheich April 9, 2008

I surprised myself

My sons are now in their 20s and I've never played one of their games until Guitar Hero II. I wasn't great but I had a lot of fun. I pleased them because at last we had something we could share. Of course, some songs by Glen Campbell would have been a real treat!
Adult Written byWinston_Smith April 9, 2008
Adult Written bysaintcharlie April 9, 2008

Awesome

This game is very fun and is grEAT! I dont see why there are any problems with it because you cant even here the singer over the guitar!
Adult Written byjoeyb16 April 9, 2008

THIS IS A REALLY FUN GAME!!

This is a really fun game but it does have two satanic symbols in it so you need to be careful. But other than that a very good game.