Parent reviews for Guitar Hero II

Guitar Hero II Poster Image

Perfect

Great for all ages!

dangerous lyrics

if this game had differnet songs i would give it a 10! its fun and challenging but several songs are by "death metal and "metalcore" groups whose songs contain very disturbing lyrics re: suicide and phrases such as "destroy yourself, see who gives a ****" even f profanity is edited for game its the contect in these songs that is very disturbing! not ok for ant teen. its beyond me why these songs were included-these are not mainstream groups and with over 40 years of rock history you would think they would have plenty to choose from without introducing teens to these types of bands and dark material.
not rated for age

Very Disturbing (do your research before you let your kids play!!!)

Found alot out about the Guitar hero games they use a symbol on their games that is used by devil worshippers. it's kinda like "I love you" but with the thumb tucked in. it means "Forked One". you can see it on hte home page of the web site! Please do your homework parents! Be careful with these games!!!!

PLAY THIS!!

Great game. very addictive and fun. This game may encourage your kid to get into 70's rock or start playing the guitar. They cut all of the songs that would be bad such as "Killing in the Name" by Rage Against the Machine. All of the female charatures are scantly clothed. Don't worry about anything being bad about this game except for its addictivness.

I surprised myself

My sons are now in their 20s and I've never played one of their games until Guitar Hero II. I wasn't great but I had a lot of fun. I pleased them because at last we had something we could share. Of course, some songs by Glen Campbell would have been a real treat!