Kid reviews for Guitar Hero II

Guitar Hero II Poster Image

not rated for age

5 Stars

This is a very fun game and kid's will enjoy it. Language is at a minimum, their are a few uses of d***, h***, and a**. There is some smoking and alcohol in rare occasions. This game is fine for kids 6 and up. Have fun peoples.

How did this get a T rating?!

I once got in trouble for playing this at a friends house; I was 12 at the time, playing a badly-censored cover of "Carry on Wayward Son" by Kansas. Oh, and I am not kidding about the 5 and up rating.

awesome game

i think this a great game for pre teens. it has some smoking and people dressed inappropriately. i have been playing guitar hero since i was 9 and i am 11 now and i love this game. i think it would be ok for ages 7 and up.

GREAT!

The only real cuss word is " h " , one character is skimpily dressed . But teaches coordination !

BEST OUT OF THE GUITAR HERO SERIES!!!

this is the best of the best of the guitar hero series

Unlike the first game, this one has iffy stuff in it

This game is great with better covers, co-op and everything. But even the first song is "Shout at the devil" but that's not the worst, Izzy Sparks has a pentagram going down his notes highway. Some iffy stuff for ages 6 and below.

Number two in the series.

A great selection of songs for those who like older rock (and some newer but mainly older). I think there is cussing in like one song but thats it. So I'm going to have to say eight and older. Maybe even 9.

The best guitar hero game in the series.

Only two words can describe why this is the best of the soon-to-be 7 games in the guitar hero series. FREE BIRD. It is the very last song in career mode. Sure, some songs on there may have language that might offend but you are too busy to pay attention to the notes. So, if you dont want your kid to like another kind of music other than kiddie rock or Rap, get him/her a guitar hero game, like this one.

Awsome

I love bands like motley crue and guns n roses so natrually i love this game
not rated for age

No other game can hold my attention like this one.

Guitar Hero 2 is a fast-paced rhythm game from Harmonix. The bulk of the game consists of pressing 5 different colored buttons on a plastic guitar-shaped controller's neck in sync with the colored dots flying at you on the screen. at the same time, you strum a lever on the body of the guitar, where you would normally strum on a real one. It may sound repetitive, but the number of skill levels present and the amount of songs included are definitely enough to shell out about $70. I have had this game for at least a year, and I still sit down sometimes to see if I am still as capable as I used to be. It takes a lot of skill and a lot of practice to work the game up to its full potential, but doing it with friends or family can easily make this game all the more exciting.