All teen and kid member reviews for Guitar Hero II

Teen, 15 years old Written byjm4392 April 9, 2008

The best guitar hero

This is the best guitar hero the really bad words in the songs are edited like in killing in the name in the original the guy says f**k you i wont do what you told me i dont really care about language their coulve been a naked girl and i wouldnt care k maybe a little
Teen, 13 years old Written bywhats_a_glock April 9, 2008

No other game can hold my attention like this one.

Guitar Hero 2 is a fast-paced rhythm game from Harmonix. The bulk of the game consists of pressing 5 different colored buttons on a plastic guitar-shaped controller's neck in sync with the colored dots flying at you on the screen. at the same time, you strum a lever on the body of the guitar, where you would normally strum on a real one. It may sound repetitive, but the number of skill levels present and the amount of songs included are definitely enough to shell out about $70. I have had this game for at least a year, and I still sit down sometimes to see if I am still as capable as I used to be. It takes a lot of skill and a lot of practice to work the game up to its full potential, but doing it with friends or family can easily make this game all the more exciting.
Teen, 14 years old Written byklaymanbill April 9, 2008

this is awesome

we are geting better. this game has way more than the first one had to offer, and it is better alos, if you dont ahve it get it.
Kid, 12 years old August 24, 2013

5 Stars

This is a very fun game and kid's will enjoy it. Language is at a minimum, their are a few uses of d***, h***, and a**. There is some smoking and alcohol in rare occasions. This game is fine for kids 6 and up. Have fun peoples.
Teen, 14 years old Written byFlaming Pencil April 28, 2012

How did this get a T rating?!

I once got in trouble for playing this at a friends house; I was 12 at the time, playing a badly-censored cover of "Carry on Wayward Son" by Kansas. Oh, and I am not kidding about the 5 and up rating.
Kid, 11 years old June 25, 2011

awesome game

i think this a great game for pre teens. it has some smoking and people dressed inappropriately. i have been playing guitar hero since i was 9 and i am 11 now and i love this game. i think it would be ok for ages 7 and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHardy330 July 24, 2009

GREAT!

The only real cuss word is " h " , one character is skimpily dressed . But teaches coordination !
Kid, 11 years old July 13, 2009

BEST OUT OF THE GUITAR HERO SERIES!!!

this is the best of the best of the guitar hero series
Kid, 12 years old June 12, 2009

Unlike the first game, this one has iffy stuff in it

This game is great with better covers, co-op and everything. But even the first song is "Shout at the devil" but that's not the worst, Izzy Sparks has a pentagram going down his notes highway. Some iffy stuff for ages 6 and below.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAudiophile May 24, 2009

Number two in the series.

A great selection of songs for those who like older rock (and some newer but mainly older). I think there is cussing in like one song but thats it. So I'm going to have to say eight and older. Maybe even 9.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTheAmberSpyglass February 27, 2009

The best guitar hero game in the series.

Only two words can describe why this is the best of the soon-to-be 7 games in the guitar hero series. FREE BIRD. It is the very last song in career mode. Sure, some songs on there may have language that might offend but you are too busy to pay attention to the notes. So, if you dont want your kid to like another kind of music other than kiddie rock or Rap, get him/her a guitar hero game, like this one.
Kid, 12 years old November 7, 2008

Awsome

I love bands like motley crue and guns n roses so natrually i love this game

It was the best!

I think that there was a little swearing but, I don't mind it because I was to consintrated no the notes to hear it.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

i love this game

This game is so damn fun I can hardly speak about it. I dont agree with the assholes that said it was "know your bitchin kid." It is so cool that is my favorite game. You should buy this game for your kid!!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byKENISHA April 9, 2008
I THINK THAT THEY SHOULD MAKE GAMES THAT MORE SUITABLE FOR KIDS THEY ALSO NEED TO MAKING GAMES LIKE THAT
Teen, 15 years old Written byRhystic_One April 9, 2008

One of my favourites.

If Guitar Hero 1 was good, Guitar Hero 2 is awesome. I suggest this game to everyone. About Rating, there are some really mild sexual innuendos or bad language, but nothing to offending for kids 12+.

This game Rocks

I borrowed this game from my friend and loved it
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

i say this is sutebele for all ages

dddd