Kid reviews for Guitar Hero Live

Music game is fun, but lyrics, some features hit flat notes.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Teen, 15 years old Written bybuttonscasper December 27, 2015

Good game but lyrics a little iffy

The game is good fun but the guitar is a little difficult to get use to, I got this for Christmas as a surprise along with my top younger sister 10 and 14, they really enjoy it but a couple of the lyrics are a bit inappropriate and so is your band mates comments if you are doing poorly.

Teen, 16 years old Written bykappy6554 June 12, 2017

Great return with some lyrics

Guitar Hero makes it's return with GH Live. You play on a guitar controller that is updated and different than the original one. You play notes shown on screen and can either play with a real audience and band (by that I mean they are real people, but they don't actually sing the songs, just lip singing and acting) or with music videos. Lyrics can be iffy sometimes, with a little swearing and some talk of drugs and alcohol use. While playing with the audience and band, they either cheer you on or if you aren't doing so hot, the screen will switch to the audience booing you and band members giving you some weird looks. This might make some people feel bad about it. Also, the view will shift around a lot and might cause some people to feel a little sick. With the music videos, you never know what might be on them, so be sure to be careful with that. But overall, it's a fun game that can be enjoyed by anyone.

Teen, 14 years old Written byeggmanjames August 13, 2018

Would be a whole lot better if they added more songs.

Teen, 15 years old Written byHg64 July 23, 2017

What happened? Original games are better in my opinion

I love most things about this game. There are many songs and the selection is great. It fits all music tastes. The only thing I don't like is the new guitar remote. It takes a while to get used to and it's quite hard to use compared to the older guitar