All parent member reviews for Guitar Hero: Metallica

Parent Written byphantomstranger October 1, 2009

Metallica Fans Rejoice

What can I say some of the best songs by the metal gods known as Metallica, the game has some good features and extras, a must havefor any Metallica fan. All of my kids and me like and play the game, I can't say anything about the other songs on the game as all we play are the Metallica songs.
Parent of a 4, 4, and 5 year old Written bycthomasgirl July 9, 2009

Iffy for tweens but inappropriate for younger kids

While I understand the "educational" value of "music appreciation" I feel that this game is borderline inappropriate for early teens and downright NOT appropriate for younger children. Although the lyrics may be a bit difficult to understand on the game, it still exposes children to more violence, vulgarity, and sexual innuendo than they are old enough to deal with. (Even if they are older doesn't mean they SHOULD be exposed)
Parent of a 11 year old Written byzac3 October 17, 2009
Parent of a 13, 14, 16, and 16 year old Written bygamesrater55 July 5, 2009

Perfect for anyone who loves classic rock and roll music

This game is a very interesting game for people who would like to relive the classic songs of Metallica, there are no inappropriate themes that could be heard by anyone other than god unless you have some sort of sound amplifier.I bought this game for my son Sean and he keeps telling me he wants guitar lessons. Great game a must buy for Metallica fans
Adult Written byTom_Gamer_Tom July 10, 2010

Only good for metallica fans, Some mature lyrics too.

Guitar hero has always been good, But now for the Metallica fans they released this. I am no metallica fan to be honest, but this is a great game with a lot of mature lyrics. Considering its a heavy rock group and only people who can handle and listen to metallica would buy this game. A few bits of cleveage with the female artists and guitarists etc. Its a good game though :)
Parent of a 13 year old Written byatomicpunk523698741 November 11, 2009

perfect for 10+ if your a little protective 12+

If you love Metallica then you will love this! Out of all the role models if your looking to be a musician then this could help you. Metallica is one of the best! This game is a defnite 10+
Adult Written byNyankeeman July 30, 2009

Great Game! I got it free!

I LOVE this game but it can be a little expensive. I got mine for free Here: http://swagbucks.com/refer/Teejay9393 It's free at least sign up and try it out! Great prizes
Adult Written byjoey15RE5 April 3, 2009

you never rocked this HARD before!

its a great game and the songs rock out loud! also love the features and the game play. also get your friends together to play as a band and rock all your socks off!!! if you like guiter hero games this is a must get!