Kid reviews for Guitar Hero: Metallica

Heavy metal music with edgy lyrics comes to rhythm sim.

Kid, 12 years old August 8, 2009

You know what...

The parent reviewer, cthomasgirl, needs to shut up. I don't care what she says, this is thrash metal, if you can handle that, then leave. Kids need to finally know what good music is. Metallica is one of the best metal bands of all time. This game is perfect for everyone, and has a large range of songs from their 1983 album "Kill 'Em All" to their 2008 album "Death Magnetic". If you play Metallica's songs, Metallica plays in the background, which is awesome. They really got the details down, like Robert's hair, Lar's facial features, and the way James sings and moves. I recommend this game to anyone, especially Metallica fans.

Teen, 13 years old Written bybran91095 April 10, 2009

All filler, no thriller.

Its an EXPANSION PACK, not a real game. Only buy if you are a DIE-HARD FAN. Otherwise, its just plain not worth your money. Its just like Guitar Hero : Aerosmith - Not worth your money.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypoisondeath123 February 16, 2011

I like

Best idea ever! whoever doesn't like Metallica or think that they're too "scary" is an idiot. Half the kids can't understand their poetic lyrics (at least after Kill Em All)

Teen, 13 years old Written bycheeserules August 30, 2009

A must for Metallica fans!

It's Guitar Hero, with Metallica. That's pretty much it, and that's all it needs to be. Metallica's awesome guitar riffs and solos make the game. If you don't like Guitar Hero, this version is not going to change that. But if you do, and you like your music heavy, Metallica is a must!

Kid, 12 years old May 11, 2009

I kind of agree

I say if you can play, than do because most people who arent into music really wont know what james (singer to mettalica) is saying. BUT...If some parents let us kids listin to this kind of music (Metal)than im sure there fine with us playing this game because they are listing to the normal stuff they do and they are learning hand-eye cordanent. I for one listen to metalica,disturbed,etc.(METAL RULES)and i own the game. i have two little brothers (7 and 10) who are great at the game but dont get the message of metalica's songs. SO if your a parent who dosent want your children to become metal rockers than i dont suggest it.
Kid, 12 years old October 15, 2016

The Definition of Music

This is real music. Not that auto tune garbage that all the people like now. Metallica had talent, and it shows in this video game. It has great songs, like Master of Puppets and Enter Sandman, and guest stars as well. Since Metallica is known for their great, thrashing guitar solos, you can expect for it to be difficult if you play on Expert mode. However, I have no problem with expert mode (I have been playing Guitar Hero since I was 1). The lyrics are fine for the most part. Common Sense is making it worse than it sounds. You shouldn't hesitate one bit if your kids ask you to get any Guitar Hero game, because it's fun for the whole family. P.S. Make sure you have the guitar controller, or else it kind of defeats the purpose. :P This is a YankeeMan2 review.
Kid, 11 years old September 22, 2010

This game is fun for almost all ages..I think so anyway.

I first played guitar hero whe I was 8, so it is perfectly fine.

Kid, 12 years old June 8, 2009

Essence need this 4 her x box 360

I need this 4 my x box 360 because I really don't have any games 4 my x box I only have one tinnes game and one arcade.
Kid, 8 years old July 8, 2009

good for 8 and older.

i love it and hate it.

Teen, 17 years old Written byPhreakout93 July 7, 2009
will bring inspiration and appreciation for great music