All teen and kid member reviews for Guitar Hero

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

i love guitar hero !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is nothing wrong with this game. i love playing it im even teaching my 5 yo bro. how 2 play!!!!look, i play the guitar in real live and i think it is reelly fun to combine my video game expereince with my guitar experince. it really is a must have for every one from 5-118 years old.
Teen, 14 years old Written byseal30 April 9, 2008

Tons of fun!

I love rock and roll.... and this game. The whole game is tons of fun to play with or without friends. But watch out for the price tag!
Kid, 9 years old May 15, 2012

Great! Kids will imagine they are rock stars! :D

It is hard, but fun. It has some bad words in it. The nudity is people wearing bikinis. Also, It is only kind of like Just Dance. Note: it is rated t, but i have played it when younger than 13. also, if the kid is under 6, if u r a parent just be with them while they are rockin' in guitar hero.
Kid, 12 years old January 26, 2010

Good for kids 10 and up

Aw man this is the best guitar hero ever it has good songs smoke on the water by deep purple Iron man by black sabbeth Frankenstein by the edger winter and more
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuper movie reviewer January 9, 2010

great game

this game is wicked fun. The only thing that makes it iffy is woman characters wear really inapropreat outfits also theres some iffy lyrics to some songs.
Kid, 10 years old December 20, 2009
i love guitar hero for wii i think that the age rating of 12 is appauling!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byHardy330 July 24, 2009

Great game

Really easy to play , teaches you coordination , and it's very fun . Great game . Just a few bad words a song or two .
Kid, 12 years old June 12, 2009

The game that started the Franchise

This game is very good, even the price is, which is about $20 or less. The game is INSANELY addictive. You won't stop playing once you start! The song list is amazing, but more than 90% of the songs are covers though. A few songs may not be suitable for young players ex. "Cowboys From Hell". But this game is very good, 4 difficulties for when you gradually get better (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert) deffinately 4 stars
Teen, 13 years old Written byAudiophile May 24, 2009

The game is... ok.

At the time it was great but now that world tour and stuff are out this is a last resort only. It is easy enough for six year olds though.
Kid, 8 years old May 15, 2009

Very good game!

Guitar Hero is fine for some people 7 and up.It says the h word and d and f word.But for me fine for kids age 7 and up.
Kid, 9 years old February 22, 2009

Great! It's a great game that is so much fun! The songs are cool, too.

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

AWEOSOME THE BEST SOOOO ORIGINAL!!

This game is soo original EVERYONE I KNOW loves it plus the guitar drowns out all curses you also can't really look around you have to pay attention to the notes 24 7

rules

forever live rock.thats all i have to say.

Awesome!

Play it now. NOW!

A must for 10 year olds

A Cursed Genre hitting the top of the list?... YEP!

Its played with a guitar controller... It starts out hard and ends hard. A must for anyone who even has heard of the word video game. I talk about this game mysteriously named Guitar Hero! ... Fine enough joking around! The game has some mild sexually lyrics. It has some mild language. Some people swing beer bottles in the background. There is your review!
Teen, 14 years old Written bytortuga4 April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bybeck13 April 9, 2008

Everyone will love this game!!

This game was incredible, you literally get out of your seat and strum the guitar. But for all of you nerdy people, who have no hand-eye coordination, this is not the game for you. I played his for unlimited hours with my 19 yr. old brother, and we both loved it. A Must Buy!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bygnarlykarli___x April 9, 2008

Simply awesome.

Guitar Hero is for all ages. There isn't much violence or harsh language going on. The only ones I've seen were when they slam the guitars and they have some swearing in the songs. No big deal. I love this game. I play it for hours on end. It makes your eyes burn, because you stand there without blinking for a while. Two thumbs up and your kids will enjoy it. If not, then they must have a life.