Parent reviews for Hades

Hades Poster Image

Fantastic game!

Fantastic game, with good messages! Me and my 14 year old loved the game. Overall, 9/10, not too violent either, unlike suggested.

Great game

Great game. Enjoyable for my 12 old son, and 13 year old daughter liked it too. Played it myself, great storyline. 10/10 game. If your children enjoy rpgs I recommend this one.

Great game

Get this for your kid if he or she likes games like Deaths Door or Undertale or other story mode games.

I think this is good for 12 year olds because blood in this game can be handled by a 12 year old and the blood is not that bad if you think with other games. This game is a really fun action packed game and it is filled with story. The violence is kind of hard to see because when you attack something, many things happen at the same time so kids won't be able to see much of the violence. But overall I think it is good for 12 and Up. *WARNING: If you have a 12 year old or older and a younger kid, tell your eldest to not let the younger kids see him playing it.