Kid reviews for Hades

Hades Poster Image

Hades is godlike

Hades is amazing. As for the age, you can barely see the violence, and the worst profanity is damn. There is the god of wine, so there is a little bit about drinking, but other than that it is fine for a 12 yr old. Even the "Implied sex scene" can be avoided by not turning on extreme measures in the pact of punishment ( hard mode settings). The gameplay is crisp, and i would recommend it. Just don't play it with a littler kid

1 person found this helpful.
Lack of positive messages is just... a lie? Hades himself makes statements about the issues with domestic abuse and poor parenting, going as far as to say that punishment does not breed reform, among other things.

Best game ever! (Even better actually!) Whatever you're thinking about how bad it is you're wrong. If you hate Hades, I hate you.

In this game you have to crawl through a deep dark chamber without losing your lives.The game play is simple and has fun stuff. I don't recommend this for people who think SWEARING is insulting.

Great dungeon game with violence

Hades is a great dungeon game where you play as Zagraus son of hades. There’s A lot of combat with a few racey comments and a implied sex scene.

A rogue-like for all.

As a person who's played video games for a long while, I've never been interested in the rogue-like genre. However, when I saw how well-received the game was, I decided to give it a shot. One of the best decision I've made. This game is challenging, but not unfair. You're constantly on the move and dispatching one enemy to the next, making the combat extremely satisfying. Inevitably, however, you will die at some point. Death is not the end though, as some currency will retain after, which can be used to buy permanent upgrades to help in future escapes. Essentially, you unlock and earn the easy mode. The story is very interesting right from the start. You play as Zagreus, the Prince of the Underworld, who wants to escape from his father's (Hades) domain and up to the surface. As you progress through the game, you'll encounter many Gods who will help you on the escape, as well as characters who serve in the Underworld. If you've ever been skeptical of the rogue-like genre, then give Hades a shot. It's just the fun one instead of the complex or badly designed one. It's an experience you won't forget.

Great

I believe that this game is difficult but easy to understand for kids around 10 but a bit of blood