Parent reviews for Halo Wars

Halo Wars Poster Image

Tweens could play

There is no blood. There is stabbing and shooting but it is from a birds eye view so you can barely see it.

kind of good (actually)

i love this game i played it so i played it on 360 and xbox one

Eh

This is a good strategy multiplayer game,but quite boring alone.Nine and up.

Don't bother getting it.

Very boring game. I got it and had a go and it sucked.

It's for strategy gamers.

If you're into this kind of game, you'll enjoy it. The rating of T for Teen is most definately for language and a few minor parts of the cut-scenes. There is a brief mentioning of DADT on the random NPC lines, but it goes no further than say "I'm not asking and I'm not telling". The game focuses on building resources and training units, while applying strategy. The difficulty is a bit too gapped from level to level. The easy difficulty essentially has you steam rolling through without difficulty while the normal difficulty will have you trying desperately to keep pace with the enemy.

perfect for tweens and up

amazing.

At first I was angry when my son got this as a gift, but after playing it with him, I was actually pretty happy with it. I think that the violence language and blood are toned down to where they should be for most games. Also, this game provides lots of opportunites for kids to learn (even if they aren't aware of it). The players need to develop tools and technology to build an army capable of defending earth. This requires patients and skill that is sorely lacking in the majority of today's games. With a little parental guidance kids can easily learn to understand this game's high points and few low points.

best for everyone

it should be rated E 10

fine for kids and some teens

its a good game . i think kids from 10 to 8 would be fine playing this game.

Perfect for 11 and tweleve year olds