All teen and kid member reviews for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

Kid, 9 years old July 17, 2011

what do i think?

i dont know?
Teen, 15 years old Written bygbboone July 21, 2011

THREE HOURS!

THREE HOURS LONG. You can complete this game in three hours. This is not some $10 bargain bin game. This is a $50 release. Way overpriced. What's the gameplay like? It's like every other game in the past 4 years, a gritty FPS. This is less like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and more like Harry Potter: Call of Duty. Replace wands with guns and you have a FPS. Under no circumstances should you get this. It won't satisfy Harry Potter fans, it won't satisfy COD fans, it won't satisfy RPG fans, it is a game without a target audience. Go see the movie 5 times if you want a better (And longer) experience.
Kid, 10 years old July 2, 2013

Not a Bad Game

I don't think this is a bad game for kids. The worst thing that happens is when Ron and Hermione kiss. The end of the game shows good roll models.
Kid, 12 years old October 12, 2012

Great Game 100%

I loved this. The only shooter-related game that I actually enjoy. Call of Duty is far overrated and I think this is just perfect. I love the spells and the apparating. The levels are exciting and interesting and I thought it was great. Also, just to correct the above, the game wasnt £50 it was £10 actually.
Teen, 13 years old Written byXDMorsemordreXD December 30, 2011

Doesn't Capture the Book/Film.

This is wizard Call of Duty! Bad, just bad.
Kid, 11 years old August 6, 2011

Epic

epic intense and extremely addicting