All teen and kid member reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Kid, 11 years old November 11, 2009
Alright game i think that they could have improved it by making spells easier. I reccomend not getting unless you really like a challenge it is not clear at all to know what you do in the game.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008
Kid, 9 years old January 3, 2012

Horrible game for Wii. Can be hard for young kids.... Too expensive.. don't bother
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 April 25, 2011

Good Rating

There is some violence in the game, so I think E10+ is a good rating.
Teen, 17 years old Written bySuper Hero Movie Fan March 20, 2010
A lot of fighting
Kid, 11 years old July 30, 2009

Not Impressed

I thoguht it was horrible on the Nintendo DS and the PSP.
Kid, 9 years old June 27, 2014

Hogwarts, dueling, and detailed world. What more for a Potter fan like me can ask?

I like this game because you get so deep into Hogwarts, which you can't do in the movies. Like when you think, I wonder how Muggle Studies is like, and all you see is the trio walking out of it. You can experience it for yourself. The one downside is that the character's dialog is over dramatic. Like in Umbridge' s classroom. She says "Who would ever attack children such a yourselves?" And Harry SCREAMS "I DON'T KNOW, MAYBE VOLDEMORT!!" And she says "Detention, Mr. Potter!!" And when Hermione says to fire a spell, she says it in a happy tone, unless it's a really important battle, which she matches the right tone. Also, some characters don't sound like the real characters. Overall, 4 1/2 stars. G
Teen, 16 years old Written bysaibhandari April 21, 2014

Meh.

This game is alright, but the first three games (for PC) were a thousand times better. However, this is a definite improvement from the tragic failure of the Goblet of Fire video game. I found that some controls didn't work as well, so that made it difficult to play and thus difficult to enjoy to the maximum.
Kid, 10 years old January 10, 2010

Don't waste your time! Deserves E rating!

Terrible game. All you do is walk around Hogwarts and complete random, boring tasks, an an irresponsive spell casting system makes most of these tasks impossible to complete. Only notable content is mild, unrealistic violence in the only battle sequence, and a sad death.
Kid, 9 years old August 10, 2009

good for 8 and up

this game is very fun and gives you lots of exercise,PLAY IT.
Kid, 11 years old February 13, 2009