Kid reviews for Hawken

Rock 'Em Sock 'Em robots, but free-to-play fun doesn't last.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 14 years old Written byGamersnews32 May 15, 2019

Fun multiplayer but gets boring after a while, very quickly

I like PvP games like this, it brings true fun to online multiplayer. Though it is fun, it can get boring and repetitive fast. Violence is very mild, you are fighting mech vs mech. When enemies are defeated, their machine explodes, but no blood or anything very violent. This game is filled with Microtransactions. You can buy all mechs with real money instead of spending hours on the game. Or they can buy in game currency with real money.

Teen, 14 years old Written bysweetgamer_575 January 12, 2018

Great for kids!

This game has barely and violence and could be suitable for 5 and up but isnt very fun over a week!

Teen, 14 years old Written byCombatWombat June 10, 2017

The game is free - try it!

Kid, 10 years old August 17, 2016

Fine for kids

The controls are tough, and it is violent, but it's nothing that your kid hasn't seen in cartoons like Transformers, Teen Titans Go, etc. Anyone 7+ can probably play this. Not very good of a game anyway, though.
Kid, 12 years old August 9, 2016

Good, but gets boring after a while

Very good game, but it gets boring after a while. But it is free to get so I would recommend it as its free and you can't really good wrong with that, I don't know why common sense media said "14+" to me its more 10+ as it is just robots fighting. Nothing too violent about that in my opinion, but then that is just my opinion.
Kid, 12 years old July 23, 2016

It was good at first, but then...

I got this game for my 9 year old brother; because he wanted an fps game and because it was just fine. The violence is just fine, I'd actually rate it 4+ if I wanted to. But after 2 rounds of playing, this game just became a sad, boring game. The action didn't pull you in, and the graphics were from 2013. I wish I could rate it higher, but I can't.