Kid reviews for Hitman: Blood Money

Killer stealth action that's only for adults.

Teen, 17 years old Written bySnakeFart August 3, 2012

Still good for mature games

Hitman has always been a great thinking game, ignore the idiot above relating it to the movie, the movie was crap. while this game IS NOT FOR KIDS it is still great for mature gamers. while there is no gore there is still much blood. in the first level you enter a building where a man is about to set an innocent lawyer to fire unless you kill him (with the option of killing the lawyer too)

An amazing game, but twisted!

Blood Money is the best of it's kind. Hands-down. The genius ideas, such as hiding bodies, switching suits, and several methods of executions, from food poisoning to dropping pianos on their heads to pushing them off of buildings to simply shooting them. Levels include a Vegas Casino Resort, an Italian Opera, a trip to Suburbia, a Mardi Gras Parade, to a Shotgun Wedding in Mississippi. The only real downside is some repetitive gameplay, and it seems that the authorities are more concerned with shooting you down than arresting you, which they never attempt to do. Other than that, a great game, though grisly, put it first on your list!
Teen, 13 years old Written byJWilliams303 April 9, 2008

other than splinter cell, this is the best spy game ever

it does show some drinking and drugs, it is a really awesome game if you like games where you have to spy and kill people. probably good for kids 13+ if he's use to seeing violence and drinking.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySammTheKidd March 31, 2016
When i was 11 i started to play hitman, I started with this game, worked my way up to the older ones til absolution, It just really is not as bad as other people let on, mild coarse language, some bloody violence, violent games don't make violent kids

Ease of Play
Teen, 16 years old Written bySalsander April 3, 2015

A lot of the "Mature" content is done in poor taste

Regardless if Hitman: Blood Money is supposed to be a parody of Hollywood stereotypes, it pushed the envelope too much for me. Sexism and racism are already evident within the first level. African American guards with gangster personas ramble to each other with a bunch of obscenities (some racial). In one room, two of these guards sniff cocaine while listening to stereotypical gangster rap. Women are degraded and are usually depicted as busty hustlers. There's also a lot of immature dialogue about sex. Overall, I was disappointed with edginess of Hitman: Blood Money. It's very dated and politically incorrect.

Teen, 14 years old Written byCWG1 November 9, 2013

One of the best Hitman games by far

This is one of the best Hitman games you can get. Even though I say this though it doesn't change the fact that is has language and violence within it. Players can shoot, beat down, stab, strangle, etc. enemies throughout the game, but not that you can try hard to avoid violence but it is not easy. The violence can consist of blood and blood spurts. There are uses of the word F*** which is mainly used by gangsters and this is frequent in some levels. There is some sexual content but nothing graphic or to sexual, and there is no nudity. There are some uses of legal and some illegal drugs as well such as cocaine. The violence is rough as well as some language. mature 12. Suggested MPAA R: Strong Brutal Violence, Use Of Drugs, Some Sexual Content, and Language Throughout.

Teen, 13 years old Written byDrizzle12345 December 11, 2011

Know right vs wrong

I know several young children who have played this game, yet none of them, including myself, have showed any signs of wanting to be a bald killer clone. If you're worried that this game WILL make your kid a bald killer clone, then teach them the difference between right and wrong. Kids 10 & up should know better already/

Kid, 9 years old April 29, 2011

Unless you can handle it and BE MATURE this is OK for you.

..... All I know is that I have a friend that's 17 and he plays violent bloody games.. I shoud'nt talk... But I had to help it.. IDK how it's great or anything..

Privacy & Safety
Privacy & Safety
Teen, 16 years old Written byminaj August 6, 2010

guns

hitman the movie is so violent and this is more 16 and above.

Teen, 13 years old Written byandrewsad1 December 5, 2008

Best stelth game ever!

I think that if you don't know your kids, or if you aren't in the room watching them, this could be a little bad for them. if you DO know your kids, and you ARE in the room with them, then there's no problem.
Teen, 13 years old Written bynickdeb April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byAmR April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byscorch1162 April 9, 2008

exiting for the first hour or two

Teen, 16 years old Written bythe guy with th... April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byPansyReveiws April 9, 2008
Omg,ok first off, this is a cool game, and people like this website think if ANYONE plays this game there automaticly going to be a serial killer, well millions of people have played this game and im sure theres not millions of kilelrs in the U.S. The world isnt a big place full of fun and niceness you try to sheild from us, back to hitman, it was super enjoyable and it has many diffrent ways to make your hit and a variaty of weapons, "oh no weapons! i perfer flowers instead!"said a reveiwer
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

A great game, pretty violent

OK for 12+