Parent reviews for Homefront

Homefront Poster Image

It had good multiplayer.

The campaign was ok. Very short but had its fun moments with decent gunplay and occasional setpieces. Disturbing atrocities commited by North Koreans. Gun Executions, mass graves, bloody and sometimes mutilated bodies seen throughout.Some blood pooling under certain killed characters. People burning alive. Decent blood splats from enemies shot and stabbed that stain walls. Regular F words, mostly by one character.

Welcome home

A good break from Battlefield or COD...as it finds a good in-between of both kinds of gameplay.

stupid game but not much violince

This is a fun game but it is nothing like call of duty according to my kid. I boaught him this game last week and he played it and hated it, so I played it and It was kinda good it was alot like paintball morthan anything because the maps are like paintball maps. so i dont think it is worth buying but if your kid really wants it than it is okay to get it.

Outstanding shooter game, Mature audiences only

Heard bad reviews of this game, but i disagree with most people. It's not really that bad. Sure THQ failed creating a decent multiplayer but hey atleast it's not call of duty. Where 13 year old's go to play it. This game is dramatic and has a sinister theme about apocalypse. It's not violent that it would feature gore, but when the violence occurs it's frequent and very bloody. Do not let ANYONE under the age of 17 see the family executions they are dramatic and disturbing even for the hardcore gamers!

Beautiful

THQ has done something amazing

Good game, disturbing, shows that war can be disturbing/

This game was made to be intentionally shocking to even the most hardened gamers. The scenes of families being executed infront of their own children can be a hit or miss in a attempt to emotionally drive the player. One thing this game does very well is portraying that war really is not pretty. Perhaps it shows the true colors of war and violence better than any other game. I would give it an educational highlight as a reality check that WAR can quite disturbing.

I think this game is a really good game my son got it and I watched him play it it wasn't even violent and there is some strong langue but he just mutes the TV I think this game is good for any one 12 and over!