All parent member reviews for Imagine Artist

Parent of a 2, 6, and 9 year old Written bymygrlzandboy January 2, 2010

9 year old loves it, needs a little help with some of the reading

My 9 year old loves it. She needs a little help with reading some of it. She is learning some new vocabulary words, though!
Adult Written byuser 101 June 17, 2011

the review of a life time

it is fantastic
Parent of a 8 year old Written byvelveta December 23, 2010

Adult Written byJinny Gudmundsen January 14, 2010

This game offers kids a unique way to learn to express themselves through art. Its art lessons can be easily applied to real art. And it creates such a supportive environments. Perfect for both girls and boys.
Adult Written bynduns January 2, 2010

I just have to write this to tell you how bad these games are

Seriously, the Imagine games are disturbing. They're insulting to people's intellect and they're just plain creepy. They seem to appeal to younger players but also feel as if they're aimed at older gamers. Not to mention these games are a tad sexist. Besides, video games are supposed to be fun, not educational. Imagine games are stupid. There, I said it and I mean it. They are stupid beyond all compare. My friend made me try one of these out as a joke and if I wasn't such a softie, I'd get back at her for that. But I guess some good came out of it. After all, I never paid for it and I can give you this message: Never buy yours kids any of the Imagine games. Also, parents, most female gamers tend not to aim towards the girly games, so don't insult your daughter's intelligence.