All teen and kid member reviews for Imagine: Teacher

Teen, 13 years old Written bylivvy.girly November 11, 2009

Not that fun, repeat things.

Usually very easy, which gets boring because you do the same thing over and over again. I found myself finding excuses NOT to play. Sometimes it would get too hard for a while. Which made it too frustrating. Passed the game in a week, wouldn't play again though.
Kid, 11 years old October 18, 2010

Not for old people.

Meh, this game is ok. I won't say it's great because it's not, and i won't say it's bad, either. This game is pretty quick to play because they go over things I learned in second grade. And after you're done, all it does is sit in your Nindendo DS library. Overall, good for smart little kids, but older kids will lose interest. D:
Kid, 12 years old May 15, 2009
it was ok untill i finished it but u could still play so i kept but it was so easy my 5 year old sister was playing it and really liked it
Kid, 10 years old March 24, 2009

It's OK

This game is OK... But the levels got so hard, I barely play it since it's just not very much fun anymore. When it was easy though, I enjoyed it a little.
Kid, 11 years old December 30, 2008

This is great!

I love this game because I can learn and play at the same time! I am so excited to play this game whenever I play it because there is always something to learn!