Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 5 kid reviews

Sort by:

Not for old people.

Meh, this game is ok. I won't say it's great because it's not, and i won't say it's bad, either. This game is pretty quick to play because they go over things I learned in second grade. And after you're done, all it does is sit in your Nindendo DS library. Overall, good for smart little kids, but older kids will lose interest. D:

Not that fun, repeat things.

Usually very easy, which gets boring because you do the same thing over and over again. I found myself finding excuses NOT to play. Sometimes it would get too hard for a while. Which made it too frustrating. Passed the game in a week, wouldn't play again though.

it was ok untill i finished it but u could still play so i kept but it was so easy my 5 year old sister was playing it and really liked it

It's OK

This game is OK... But the levels got so hard, I barely play it since it's just not very much fun anymore. When it was easy though, I enjoyed it a little.

This is great!

I love this game because I can learn and play at the same time! I am so excited to play this game whenever I play it because there is always something to learn!