Kid reviews for JumpStart Study Helpers Math Booster

JumpStart Study Helpers Math Booster Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

the best game

i think that this game i like the best

CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY

I THINK I LOVE IT I DO NOT HATE IT .

the funest game in the world

i love this games every time i get on it i play it untill i cant play nomore that is why your kids should play this game

I LOVE IT IT IS WONDERFUL
not rated for age

Very rocking AND very educational!

I've been enjoying JumpStart games since I was in kindergarten. Recently, I got JumpStart Study Helpers Math Booster from the library. It seriously rocks! This game was made around the same time period as the JumpStart Advanced grade-based software and it even uses user names from JumpStart Advanced games! The game is simple but sweet. Frankie the dog introduces kids to 3 arcade-styled games to practice math skills. The games are DigiHog Drop (shown in screenshot), Galactic Pinball (my favorite), and Asteroid Smash (the most fast-paced). If you're a kid who's wondering about the storyline, there isn't any. Seriously, Frankie just says "Homework time...goes faster with these awesome games!" and whips out a screen showing the main menu. You can either use the content chooser to choose levels and skills OR you can use the editor to type in your own and form custom lists to use! This makes it educational for a humongous variety of age ranges. When I first used the editor, I was awed! It's just SO cool & simple! They use the correct answer AND some nearby numbers as choices. One downside, though, is that the custom lists are only available for the user name they were made on. However, this game is overall a VERY fun & educational choice for ages 6 to 12! Signed, StoryMaker. "Gotta trust the kid's review!"