Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 7 kid reviews

Sort by:

Great game, dead bodies

Dinosaurs are shown eating people and other dinosaurs, other than that its a great game.
1 person found this helpful.

Just disappointing. Get the first one.

best Jurassic world game

good for most ages

Its a good game very little blood, and it can teach kids about dinosaurs

Although it isn't Planet Zoo, this game is still intricate compared to the first game. Speaking of the first game, the graphics improved tremendously. Both games are voiced by the original actors, too. But, currently, the game is at four stars. This is because of the awfully short (6 hours less than the first) campaign. Even with all the fun I have in sandbox mode, it's still disappointing. Luckily though, it's going to be updated when Jurassic World: Dominion comes out. Without the extended campaign, it's still a pretty solid game. Maybe not for 60 dollars at its current state, however. I would recommend waiting for a sale or the dominion update. Would recommend it still for any Jurassic Park/World fans.

Best video game yet

I own and love this game. While some parts may be violent I believe it is not overly so. Everyone should have a chance to try for themselves

Very fun, amazing graphics

I love playing this game, and it’s so realistic too. The actors in the movies did voice acting in this game, so that makes it better. Just a bit violent at times, but you could expect that with Jurassic themed things. Quite expensive too, but definitely worth it. Can be difficult, so it requires practice. Overall, the best game I’ve ever played.