Kid reviews for Just Cause 4

Over-the-top shooter has mindless violence, no consequences.

Teen, 13 years old Written byLazor7 December 10, 2018

Not violent just fun

I play this game all the time game is just random and fun it’s all about doing stunts and anything you want with crazy vehicles

Teen, 15 years old Written byTeEnGaMeR101 December 16, 2018

Swearing is Almost Non Existant

Swearing is barley in the game and when I let my younger brother play this he absolutley loved it and destroyed stuff and experimented in more imaginitve ways than I ever could he is 9 and he loved the explosions and fighting the bad guys which dont even drop a spec of blood It only has 3 swear words in the whole game it is amazing and my parents are thinking of even getting my lil bro his own copy for Christmas because they think he is at a mature enough state for the swear words.

Teen, 14 years old Written byDivizers December 30, 2018

Just cause 4

Really good game

Privacy & Safety
Teen, 13 years old Written bySuperpug December 17, 2018

Awesome game for action loving people

This is an excellent game and I highly remcomend it! The player will have to kill many enmities to get through the game, they can do this in almost anyway possible. From shooting them with a shotgun to flying a jet into them or crushing them with a tank. There are also innocent civilians around that are possible to kill any way that you can with enimies. Language can be strong but infrequent. The main character and many other people can be seen drinking beer but never get drunk. Overall I think this is a great game and I recommend it to anyone 11+

Teen, 13 years old Written byLeon Lavictoire January 15, 2019

Violent but not enough so to warrant an 18 rating. Also, it has a spectacular open world.

Just Cause 4 is a massively underrated game. It is incredibly fun as you blow up enemy after enemy, the violence could make this game a 13+ but luckily it’s incredibly light hearted and over the top! The game is easy to pickup and you’re fighting for a good cause, leading a revolution to overthrow a dictatorship. I would say this game is okay for 11-12s and older.