Kid reviews for Just Cause 4

Over-the-top shooter has mindless violence, no consequences.

Teen, 13 years old Written byLazor7 December 10, 2018

Not violent just fun

I play this game all the time game is just random and fun it’s all about doing stunts and anything you want with crazy vehicles

Teen, 13 years old Written byLeon Lavictoire January 15, 2019

Violent but not enough so to warrant an 18 rating. Also, it has a spectacular open world.

Just Cause 4 is a massively underrated game. It is incredibly fun as you blow up enemy after enemy, the violence could make this game a 13+ but luckily it’s incredibly light hearted and over the top! The game is easy to pickup and you’re fighting for a good cause, leading a revolution to overthrow a dictatorship. I would say this game is okay for 11-12s and older.

Teen, 15 years old Written byTeEnGaMeR101 December 16, 2018

Swearing is Almost Non Existant

Swearing is barley in the game and when I let my younger brother play this he absolutley loved it and destroyed stuff and experimented in more imaginitve ways than I ever could he is 9 and he loved the explosions and fighting the bad guys which dont even drop a spec of blood It only has 3 swear words in the whole game it is amazing and my parents are thinking of even getting my lil bro his own copy for Christmas because they think he is at a mature enough state for the swear words.

Teen, 14 years old Written byDivizers December 30, 2018

Just cause 4

Really good game

Privacy & Safety
Teen, 13 years old Written bySuperpug December 17, 2018

Awesome game for action loving people

This is an excellent game and I highly remcomend it! The player will have to kill many enmities to get through the game, they can do this in almost anyway possible. From shooting them with a shotgun to flying a jet into them or crushing them with a tank. There are also innocent civilians around that are possible to kill any way that you can with enimies. Language can be strong but infrequent. The main character and many other people can be seen drinking beer but never get drunk. Overall I think this is a great game and I recommend it to anyone 11+

Teen, 14 years old Written bycozza4 February 28, 2019

fixing Rico's hair

when I saw the ad for just cause 3 and thought the game would be amazing, I bought the game and have not stopped playing it since when it came out, there is always something you can do once you have finished the game. but now that just cause 4 has come out I am loving it more than any other game, but there is one problem. after a long time playing just cause 3, I had a new favorite character, Rico. when I heard just cause 4 was coming out I thought the makers would make Rico look more Like a hero or cooler looking. but when I got the game his hair was the worst!!! I hated that my favorite game and character has gone worse from just cause 3 to just cause 4. please change him, make him more hero like. thanks! But i'm still loving your game!!!

Kid, 11 years old March 7, 2019

This Game is incredible

You can turn all voices off in settings if you don't want profanity. Also the only violence is mostly explosions and no limbs flying off or gushing blood. This would be a great game for kids 11 and up if they understand that is not real life.

Kid, 12 years old February 26, 2019

Very Good Game

I think that this is a very good game because of the open world design and fun game-play. The only thing that I do not like is that some of the missions are very similar. They do have variety from each other in the main missions especially. It is fun just playing around, having your whole world to yourself.

Teen, 14 years old Written bycharlestherock February 19, 2019