All parent member reviews for Just Dance 2

Parent Written bybittybows October 16, 2011

Lyrics inappropriate

This game would be a lot of fun, if it weren't for the suggestive dance moves and questionable lyrics. There are so many songs they could have chosen, but many are not appropriate for 10 year olds, unless you think it is okay for a kid to be singing along, ..."brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack...", for example.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 August 28, 2012

just dance 2

Families can also discuss the sexually suggestive dance moves in the game. Are these appropriate for children to be imitating? If families play the game together, do either parents or kids feel uncomfortable performing these moves in front of the others?
Adult Written byJEDI micah May 18, 2012

Way better than the first!

This is definitely WAY better than the first! It has better songs and better dance moves! But, some of the female dancers do wear sexy clothing and they do some questionable dance moves. Other than that, this is a great game for the whole family to play! Game on!
Parent of a 2, 4, and 7 year old Written byndos January 26, 2011

not what you want putting into your young child's mind

Very disappointed with the amount of suggestive lyrics. When your child is going around singing "puch me, touch me, so i can feel some satisfaction" and dancing suggestively there is a huge problem. You have to evaluate at all if you want your child mimicking these musician and lyrics at any age.
Parent of a 6 year old Written byLindseyW23 January 4, 2011

Game of awesomeness for everyone!

Its awesome! My 6 year old daughter loves it. It is not vulgar and the little but of the naughty words are fine,they are in the bible!!! Its fun for parties and kids! It is full of epicness!!!! Who hoo
Adult Written bykatamaris4ever December 21, 2010

Just Fun.

I say, it's one of the best games I've played for the Wii, and it's great at parties. I really didn't like the first one due to its inane grading scale (I would always lose because some other guy was shaking his remote up and down) and somewhat lacking presentation. Those issues are fixed, and the game just seems more fun. The song list is eclectic, the moves ranges from actually superb to hilariously cheesy, and the scoring mechanic is fixed well enough to actually incite some competition. Since this review is on CSM, I do have to agree that some of the behavior is a little too raunchy for younger folks, especially for guys doing moves specifically tailored towards women. However, it's a hoot to play, and since the game includes songs from all years and genres (seriously, the game includes a charleston dance and a bollywood routine), everyone will find a song to play. Plus, part of the fun is just watching others humiliate themselves to to the jitterbug on "Wake Me Up Before You Go-go". What other game can do that? There are only a few games that can touch it in silliness and fun.
Adult Written bytabitha641 October 12, 2010

fun game, a few sexual moves.

The lyric isn't " I want to have boobies," its " I want to have GROUPIES." common misconception. The game is wonderful, its great fun, and I'd suggest it for anyone 13 or up.
Parent Written byjoerookard November 28, 2011

Not appropriate for Christian families

I think this game is teaching my 9 and 10 year old daughters to dance slutty
Adult Written bygkdavis August 20, 2011

Just Dance is a winner

Great game my friends,family, and i all love the game. My 2 year old niece always wants to play it, the game is fun for any age. The songs are appropriate nothing you don't hear on the radio actually alot are older classic songs. As for sexual content the game is just for fun there's not anything i find uncomfortable or inappropriate.
Parent of a 7, 7, 8, 11, and 14 year old Written byChrist-Lover April 24, 2011

Fun dancing video game is perfect for families.

My children love this game. The only person I know who doesn't like this is my husband, whose never played this game. All of my children love this game, even my oldest daughter, whose fourteen, and she never likes things that the younger children. All the language and drinking that common sense is whining about was tooken out. The only word they allow is "Helll". And in When I grow up they said "When I grow up... I wanna have groupies" not boobies. They don't allow d-mn.
Parent of a 11 and 13 year old Written bySokrr November 14, 2010

Fun at parties for most people over 10!

A very fun party game! Me, 13 year old son, 11 year old daughter play it together! And when we have guests. Only problems are some lyrics in Tik Tok and When I grow Up...otherwise pretty tame...