Kid reviews for Just Dance 2021

Just Dance 2021 Poster Image

Recommend For Kids

I got Just Dance 2021 on January 1 2021 and I loved it but it just wasn't for me. I love how it has a Kids Mode for all kids with no lyrics and easy Choreographs for little kids. I recommend 2022 better I got it a few days ago and much better but a little more inappropriate for little kids. (Luckily they still have kids mode in 2022) AND REMEMBER DO NOT LET KIDS PLAY HUMAN IN 2022 UNLESS YOU WANT THEM TO PASS OUT!!

1 person found this helpful.

Great game with a few flaws!

This game is great! For those who don't know what the game is I'll explain. In this game you watch "Coaches" dance and teach you how to do choreographies, you score points by accurately recreating the dance routine. The game offers a "Kids Mode" for the little ones with easier choreos. For older kids and adults there are also more popular songs such as "Don't Start Now" by Dua Lipa or "Blinding Lights" by The Weeknd. Swears are mostly censored, but some songs have content that isn't really child friendly. The song "Senorita" by Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes has the lyrics, " Friends don't know the way you taste. " But that's minor compared to "Ice Cream". For those who do not know what the song "Ice Cream" is, it is a song by BLACKPINK and Selena Gomez, I would recommend not letting your kids play "Ice Cream", it contains various inuendos that I don't want to list here. Some songs contain suggestive dancing. I would recommend playing the songs before your kid(s) to decide if the songs are not appropriate for them. Thank you for reading this review!

The worst Just Dance Game!

This is the absolute worst game in the Just Dance franchise! The maps are the worst! The choreographies are disappointing and boring as heck! Ubisoft really let us down with this. Not only the choreos and maps but how they were like "Y'know what... let's add a mode that everybody will hate!" and then... Q U I C K P L A Y... I am really disappointed as it appears to be random but no... same thing everytime! I am surprised there are trophies and achievements for this baby from the place that is forbidden and frowned upon to talk about on CommonSense Media. Also, the menu is trash!They used the same format from Just Dance 2019/20 all they did was remove the gradients and use solid colours with slight pixelation. I agree with ViVi! This is made for everybody! Not only teens! Just Dance Mode is not at all PG-13 (M)! It is well intruely G or else Ubisoft would have rated it G! Overall, you're better off buying any other Just Dance game!

What the heck parents?

I think that it’s for ages 4 and up because it covers the swear words there may be some inappropriate lyrics sometimes but they cover them up. It’s like parents are saying that this game is for teens but no it’s for everybody you just have to dance people that’s the whole point of the game that’s why it’s called just dance!

I love Just Dance 2021!!

Check this Out!!!!

You can dance to many songs me and my family did this it was so fun.

Gets kids of all ages physically active during lockdown

All suggestive lyrics are censored, and the songs are what you would typically hear on the radio. The program grades you on how good your dancing is and, like I said, it's very family friendly and fun. It creates an extremely positive and competitive (in a good way) atmosphere.

Y are parents saying 14+

This (harmless) game is like sooooo harmless cuz u just dance my lil bro plays with me

I like it!

It's definitely not as good as the other games, but it's still good! Just watch out with the mild dirty lyrics.

just dance 2021 is good for 7 kids to adult

just dance games usually had the Everyone 10+ but now it doesn't so I think its for 7+