Parent reviews for Killzone: Shadow Fall

Visually striking but very violent first-person shooter.

Parent of a 12 year old Written byGamer999 December 13, 2013

multiplayer is fine for kids older than 12

the singleplayer is okay other than some bad language however if you child wants this game you could get it for the multiplayer because of lack of swears and realistic guns and bullets also if your worried about other people swearing though voice chat you can mute everyone before youve even joined a match.

Parent of a 16 year old Written byChristian Parent May 15, 2014

A review from a stereotypical homeschool parent

So, to begin with, this game is very beautiful, and visually striking. Now this game for me was very enjoyable, but I was iffy about letting my kid play it, since it was rated M. But boy was i wrong! Now, don't read me wrong, I am not saying that violence is okay, or swearing for that matter. All I am trying to say is that this game was actually fairly appropriate once I boiled it down. Now there is definitely some violence, but all that much. There is definitely some swearing, but it wasn't very often, and wasn't worse than your average PG-13 movie. My son was very delighted to see that I finally let him play an M rated game, and so I was happy because he was happy. God Bless! John 3:16 For God so loved the earth that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes him him shall not perish, but have ever lasting life!
Adult Written byMaaah January 19, 2014

happy times

This is the best Killzone my son has ever played. Fine for kids.

Positive messages
Drinking, drugs & smoking
Privacy & safety
Parent of a 13 and 17 year old Written bymrparent February 7, 2014

Great if you have a PS4

i got this for my sons and they seem to love it, has some language and its a shooter game so its going to have violence.

Ease of play