Kid reviews for Kinect Sports

Use your whole body in these motion-controlled sports games.

Kid, 12 years old February 26, 2011

Perfect amount of excercise.

Easier to play for older kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHotTamale November 15, 2014

A Game Thats For Everyone

When I bought this game I wasn't sure at all. I expected it to be a decent a game but not a great game like it was. It has absolutely no inappropriate content at all, you can have your 2 year old play if you want. Great Game!

Ease of Play
Kid, 12 years old February 25, 2012

It's fine and fun !:D

Kids under 5 don't know about Samsung or T-mobile
Teen, 16 years old Written byHennex December 30, 2010
Good game. Fun to play and be competetive, some hard challenges as welll
Kid, 10 years old November 10, 2011

its fine

well its good unless you consider cartoon boxing bad
Kid, 10 years old January 23, 2011

Fave Kinect Game

This is my fave Kinect game! It is so eas to play! I want to level up so badly! Its so addicting!
Kid, 11 years old February 8, 2011

WOOHOO!

I LOVE KINECT SPORTS!

Kid, 12 years old July 15, 2011

Perfect game for staying fit and being active!

This is like the best kind of video game there is, because it makes you get up and get active by playing sports with your body instead of using a controller. And since you don't use a controller, the controls are very simple. Just move the cursor by stretching out your hand and moving it. There is a bit of advertisement in the game. For example: One of the bowling balls has the T-Mobile logo. There are a few other ads. The rest are the Xbox 360 and Kinect logos. The game is not very violent. But there is boxing, which can trigger bad messages to small kids, and they might start punching everybody. This is also very addicting! If you are looking for a good family video game, then this is your ticket.

Educational Value
Kid, 12 years old June 18, 2012

Love it!!!!!!

It's a really good simulation game. Nothing too bad about it.

Kid, 9 years old January 29, 2011

Great way to get fit!

I love this game! A little violence in boxing but nothing exceptional. The consumerism is pretty major. The stadiums are plastered with ads for Rare, MSoft Game Studios, Samsung, and T-Mobile, and, If I'm not mistaken, one of the songs said $hut up, and another song(not the part they play) says shut up too.

Teen, 14 years old Written byDr.Pepsi May 28, 2011

Perfect for all ages

It is the best game I ever played

Teen, 13 years old Written bypapito November 24, 2010