All parent member reviews for Kinectimals

Parent Written byEllieC July 8, 2012

My 5-year-old loves it!

Great game! This was the very first Kinect game we bought our son and we chose it because he was obsessed with cheetahs at the time. There is nothing particularly educational about the game, but also nothing concerning in it either. The content is appropriate for all ages and the animals are adorable with what I would consider pretty amazing animation. I have noticed a significant difference in my son's ability to navigate the game over the past several months, as he's gotten older. At 5 he needed quite a bit of assistance from us. At "5 3/4" he can play independently without much need for help. He can't read yet but is able to recognize the symbols to navigate the menus. He definitely enjoys it. All in all, definitely a keeper!
Parent of a 5 year old Written byKRISnFRED December 31, 2010
Parent Written bylilman11 January 22, 2011
good
Parent Written byStepMomSterToo January 11, 2011
My three and 1/2 year old tries to play this, but this is hard to do. My seven year old loves it, and does very well playing it. The ferret that narrates it is so annoying.
Parent of a 6 year old Written byKrampster November 15, 2010

Kids love it.

The kids have SO much fun playing this game, which gets them moving and thinking unlike many TV shows. My 3 year old has a little trouble following the directions, but he can get it with his siblings or me helping. What is amazing, is that kids won't have to learn to use the controller, just use their hands on the UI.
Parent of a 3 and 6 year old Written bycybus2 February 13, 2011

Kids will love, Adults will be less excited

My 2 kids loved this, but I wasn't a big fan of it.
Parent of a 2 and 3 year old Written byfrankzappa22 February 11, 2011

Parent played, kid approved

Just make sure there is enough room to play and people don't accidentally injure themselves or each other if you are playing with two players. Otherwise, this is my son's favorite Kinect game and it is a lot of fun for him whether he is playing it or watching others play it.
Parent of a 6 year old Written byelisak January 30, 2011

perfect for learners

I'm so surprised with this game, i mean at first it was a bit off but wow big surprise it's so fun!.
Parent Written byalpearson1978 January 23, 2011