Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Excellent yet violent, mature historical tale.

Based on 1 review
Adult Written byJane J. February 25, 2018

Nudity Is Not a Concern

Most parents don't get this game for their children due to the fact there is nudity but I've played this game an absurd amount that the nudity is probably the least graphic I've ever seen in a game and the Sex shown in the game is not at all graphic all you can see is a man's back really as for the other scene is just a woman which you can barely see the only thing else of concern is of naked people sometimes walking around this is a glitch which has been resolved. Don't let these two minor scenes ruin your child's experience this game is highly educational and there is also one male npc who is clothed only in his front showing his butt. I highly recommend this game and don't let common sense media over exaggeration ruin your child's game experience.

Adult Written byKaren C. February 18, 2018

Wow!

This game is wonderful! It has violence but it isn’t too graphic, the main concern is nudity but it is not too graphic either. Kingdom come is also a semi education accurate medival representation.
Adult Written byFabian S. June 5, 2018

Realistic, Fun, Addictive, Replayable

Unlike some users, I've never experianced any bugs with the game. I am currently on my second playthrough and enjoy it very very much. I am cery pleased to hear that DLCs are headed in the near future, and I can only hope for a second game. I really enjoy the combat system, and the learning curve involved with it. It is a difficult game with little hand-holding, which makes it so wonderful. Which complements the save system. I love the fact that you are an average person who sucks at everything until you learn, you even have the option to learn to read! The game is currently on version 1.5, and gets better and better with every patch. Wonderful job Warhorse Studios, keep it up.
Adult Written byNathen P. April 2, 2018

Not for children

violent and has the occasional sex scene. Not for little kids. If you let them watch Game of Thrones then they can play this.