All parent member reviews for Kirby's Epic Yarn

Parent Written bySuperdjb123 March 14, 2014

Get this game if you don't like games with violents

No blood and you can kill but it's not scary and you can't die
Parent of a 5 and 7 year old Written bySingleMomOf2Boys December 1, 2010

Even my little one can play

I wasn't sure about this game until my boys played it at the store and loved it. The two boys play together and it forces them to cooperate. I love how the characters never "die" and so there is no frustrtation on that end. The 5 year old does, however, need some help on some of the levels, they can get tricky.
Parent of a 2, 3, 6, 15, 18, and 18 year old Written byguyz July 15, 2015

one thing i'm suprized no one noticed

EVERYONE IS NUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Parent Written byrhiannap May 20, 2015

Kirby's Epic Yarn

Kirby’s Epic Yarn is a creative and original platformer safe for anyone old enough to be able to understand how to play. The youngest players might become a little afraid while facing off against some of the game’s larger monsters, but it’s not exactly the stuff of nightmares -- all of the game’s enemies are made of yarn. Plus, they cannot kill the game’s little pink hero, only make him lose some of the beads he’s collected. Note, though, that some parts of the game are quite challenging, and that younger children will likely require the help of an older sibling or parent to complete them. Recommended for ages 3-8 years
Parent Written byLizSutton May 20, 2011

Kirby is a cute game

We LOVED IT !!!! My daughter of 5 loved this game (we just rented it). It's cute and not scary at all. I highly recommend to all parents of little ones that likes fun games (it can be a challenge at beginning, though).