All teen and kid member reviews for Kung Fu Panda

Kid, 11 years old November 11, 2009
im not joking the role models save the helpless and defeat the evil. no blood no gore. THe messages tell you things like help people. Good for most 8 year olds
Kid, 9 years old March 21, 2013

A WARNING

A WARNING IF YOU HAVE A WII DON'T BUY IT.This game is a disappointment on Wii. Don't waist your money.Buy a game like Epic Mickey or Mario Galaxy and you won't be disappointed.
Teen, 13 years old Written by360gamer March 18, 2011

Easy. Way too easy.

This game was fun for the first few months, but it gets old FAST. Once you complete the story mode there is nothing else to do. If you want to rack up Gamerscore on Xbox Live then this is the perfect game for it. You Just get achievement after achievement in this game.
Kid, 8 years old August 22, 2009
Kid, 11 years old July 29, 2009

perfect for anybody

They should try it
Kid, 11 years old December 2, 2008

Another movie gaame

Ya know...games baced on movies are never sooo great. I mean, Its not like the movie and usuly has bad game play. So I got to say...spend your money on Wii fit or Wii Play if your looking for a family game
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008
Kid, 11 years old June 27, 2015

Kids younger than 6 will have a hard time playing

I first played this when I was 4 and was one of my favorite games making me play it everyday (not too long). However, I had a hard time playing the levels (because I don't know how to play it that time) and my dad completed it for me instead. I recommend this for 6 and up. It's actually OK for all, but it is a bit violent (no blood or gore) and hard to play.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLu Bu November 22, 2012

Not bad for a movie game.

This is not that bad of a game, it is not just trying to make millions of dollars just for using some ugly looking army dude like call of duty, and if you say I'm ungrateful for what protected our country than you are wrong. I like them, Infinity Ward is the one criticizing them for making them fight zombies, but kung fu panda is great and not an overrated piece of crap.
Kid, 10 years old January 14, 2011

good for littler kids but not for preteens

ok, not the best ever but ok.
Kid, 11 years old July 1, 2010

A joke for teens!

I am 100% sure that teens will not like this. But it is perfect for 9-12 year olds. The violence is not intenseand there is no blood or gore. But 5 year olds mightfind the violence iffy for THEM! But like I said, the violence is not bad... at least not for older kids.
Kid, 6 years old April 9, 2008
Kid, 6 years old April 9, 2008

junie b jones

junie b jones is the funnyest book.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

I laughed my pants off!

I would definently see it again!