Parent reviews for Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary

Uber-curvy Croft in remake shows brains, bravery.

Parent of a 6, 7, 17, 18+, and 18+-year-old Written byHahahahbigfart July 18, 2018

Its a really fun game !

This game is for 10 and up because of the Outfits lara Wear's And this game is the best Its pretty friendly
for tweens teens

Ease of Play
Privacy & Safety
Adult Written byLocke April 9, 2008

Definitely Worth the 30 Bucks!

Well, the only regret I have about this game is that I've finished it. Tomb Raider Anniversary is a stunning game with a great soundtrack and many puzzles riddled throughout the entire game. Lara Croft's skin tight outfit and unreal figure is a bit of a nuisance at times (nobody looks like that!) yet I loved every minute of the game. Definitely worth playing!
Adult Written byHeroneSilverton April 9, 2008

A good attempt at the first

I was especially excited about this game because I have played the game it is based on many times and loved it very much. I have not yet finished this game, but from what I have played of it, it is definatly much shorter that the original (Tomb Raider) but I recognize many places and creatures from it. Lara Croft is a very intelligent, physically fit character, and though she is unreal in many senses, she is still a great character to play as. Overall, it is a pretty good remake, but still doesn't have the same atmosphere as the first one, which was about getting lost and exploring a huge, vivid world, where the newest ones are mostly just shooting things and clearing obstacles. Hopefully the next one will be more like those first games that we all love so much.