Kid reviews for LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues

LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues Poster Image

One of the best lego games

This is one of the best lego games. I love it. I especially love the create a lego level, which definitely promotes creativity, which is a great message. It is easy to play, and very short. Too short maybe.

Nice, not as good as the first.

Don’t Pass Over Because I’m 14

I have been playing different LEGO games throughout my life, and they have really helped me with a lot of things. They teach younger kids about problem solving. That is the major one. However, they did dwindle away from the legitimate storyline in the first three movies. I felt a lack of true gameplay throughout those moments, but they did already spend a lot of time on those movies in the other game. But kids’s don’t care about that stuff. Just buy it for your kid. They can smash stuff and it’s LEGO. They won’t even know it’s teaching them, but they’ll love it (younger kids might get frustrated in some difficult situations throughout).

Recommended.

Fun open world I played it when I was six a little violence no blood cursing when you kill something it blows Lego pieces every where. ☺

The Adventures Continue Is One Of My Favorite LEGO Games!

LEGO Indiana Jones 2 is one of my favorite LEGO games, possibly my favorite, and I do not get why it got such a low review on IGN and other review websites. I love it much more than the original, due to having a level creator, more space for Minifig creation, and the ability to assemble your own adventures with your created levels and ones by the developers. But if you are looking for accuracy, this one is not so much one you would enjoy, if you want to play one which strives more to be accurate, try LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original. Anyhow, onto content! Violence: All really cartoon. You uses LEGO stuff to kill the enemies, like Indy's whip, Nazis' rocket launchers, arrows, and Minifigure fists. The action is constant, you have to fight waves of enemies to collect more Studs. I hope my review of this game was helpful to you. As I previously stated, this is my favorite LEGO video game, and you should try it out if it sounds good enough. Also, you can go online and play with other people, but I only know you can do it on the PS3 one, I tested the Wii and PC versions and online is not implemented.

really cool

I love it I like to play it with my friends

indy2

it is a fantastic game i hope if you buy it you enjoy it because their is i would say nothing bad in it unless legos breaking into pieces isnt appropriate

It's Indiana Jones

The whole game is based around violence, because it's Indiana Jones! There's also alcohol content, but it's few.

Violence (T): Scary situations and killing. Sexual Content (E10+): The most risque of all LEGO games. Consumerism (E): Legos are your background. Drugs/Tobacco?Alchohol (E10+): Marion owns a pub, you can throw empty beer bottles in all four movie levels.