Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for LEGO Marvel's Avengers

Earth's Mightiest Heroes assemble for fun action game.

Adult Written byJulicore January 29, 2016

Missing peaces

I think its well.. another lego game its a good game over all but im sad that they have forgoten of some cool avenger characters . Example one of my favorite underated heroes wonder man they could have used 90s versión año 2007 civil war ionic mater wonder man , Hércules,Giant man .. those are three popular avengers characters i mean armin zola , red hulk , absorbing man really they had a spot in the other marvel game thats my only complain .
Adult Written bySarah_Norris April 5, 2016

Amazing

My son has been in love with Legos and Avengers ever since the first movie. When I got this game I saw his grades rocket up when I got this game. It has thaught him problem solving skills.

Adult Written byFredrick west April 5, 2016

the best

I was so profound of this game because of the great effect it has had on me and my family as a whole.

Ease of Play
Parent of a 5 and 9 year old Written byAwiant February 2, 2016

Too Violent

We are big fans of the Lego video games, and we were super excited about Marvel Avengers. Sadly, this game is very violent much more so than Marvel Super Heroes. In particular there is a battle between Hulk & Hulkbuster that is particularly gruesome. It looks like blood is spurting out of Hulk's head while Hulkbuster repeatedly punches Hulk's head into the cement. It's terrible. The game is basically snippets of the Marvel Avengers movies which are PG-13. Unfortunately, they choose the movie scenes that earn the PG-13 rating. If your kid has to have this game, I suggest you play level 9 for them so they can skip the Hulkbuster battle. I'm finishing up the game for my 9 & 5 year olds so they can have full free play in NYC.

Adult Written byAzariah D. February 19, 2018