All teen and kid member reviews for LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy

As good as it gets.

Even better! Everyone can play it! A good game even helps with simple puzzles and problems! With an only problem of a price tag at $45, it is still highly recommended!
Teen, 13 years old Written byAlpha2014 November 25, 2014

One of the best LEGO games

This is a really fun family friendly game that is great for families, it is really easy to learn how to play and it's very appropriate. Positive messages: This game requires you to work as a team. Violence: Cartoon violence, with the characters falling apart when they get "killed". Chewbacca rips the arms of enemies (bloodless) and then the enemies just "die". Great family game!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymonkeyman April 9, 2008

Fun game

Lego star wars is a good game. The violence isn't at all graphic because the characters are made of legos. It actually has some really funny parts. After a while the game gets a little boring though. I think the game is a little too long. I think it is appropriate for ages 8+.

Very good game for little kids.

This game is a good game for little kids and preteens(I said preteens because i'm one and i like it). This game is not very violent at all(except some unrealistic shooting). This game is fun and is like i said a very good game for little kids it's really easy for me and i beat it in a weekend but little kids would think it's a little chalenge(that's a good thing). And it has a adaptive difficulty that you can turn on or off(I reccomend off for little kids). This game is very fun and i reccomend for little kids and preteens and parents who love plaing games with there kids.:)
Teen, 13 years old Written byXboxlegit July 31, 2013

Gotta love the Legos

This was the first video game i ever got, when i was six and this is REALLY good for young star wars and lego fans. The most violence is when you shoot someone, they fall to pieces but its good for little kids looking for a "big kid" (E10+) game.
Kid, 11 years old May 9, 2010

awsome

i have it and it issssssssss AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yea i got the emperor ricintly and he is awsome oh and so is boba fett on 5 and up
Teen, 16 years old Written bymovieloverman1234 July 24, 2009
This game is the best. Its one of the funniest games Ive ever played. Theres only violence thats kidisgh so this iws one of the safest games Ive ever played. good game all together so worth everything.
Teen, 13 years old Written bystan101 April 28, 2012

nice game

nice game
Teen, 15 years old Written byuvkitty September 26, 2010

love it!

This game is just perfect for a kid/teen/adult who likes legos, star wars and puzzles. Shouldn't worry about the violence though, they're all made out of legos so it isn't graphic at all.

I do not like it!

This game is not that fun. I get confused by the levels and I get headaches! Also, when I use a lightsaber, it's not as powerful as I thought it would.It only hurts one person at once. I thought it would be multiple. Also, when I got it, I thought it would be like star wars battlefront, only legoy. I found out it was just a game where you play as lego star wars characters in missions. :(

Best game ever!

I love Star Wars so I have to give it a good reating but, the games was awsome too. I think it was to easy of me but little kids would think it's to hard.

This game is fun!

Lego Star Wars2 is better then one. But some parts are tricky. But you shold buy it!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byklaymanbill April 9, 2008

This is an awesome game, i just beat it

this is such a good game, it is funny, and there is nothing bad about it, yeah, they blast each other, but it is humoroes (pardon my spelling) buy any kid who loves legos and star wars should get it

I love it. A good game for LEGO and Star Wars fans alike.

A very good and funny game with some educational value. Players must figure out puzzles and find hidden passages and bridges. And you know what's better? Everything is made out of LEGOs!
Teen, 14 years old Written byCell3 April 9, 2008

How many times did I burst into laughter? Dunno, can't count that far

This was very funny and was aimed at a young adolescent group of gamers, most likely, perhaps nine and up. Sometimes it can be tough for kids and I warn younger kids that failure to complete levels may be frustrating.
Teen, 14 years old Written bylordmax April 9, 2008

puzzle solving and blasting, whats not to like?