Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 26 parent reviews

Sort by:

pleeeeeasssseee.

IT'S ALL LEGO. Violence? ITS LEGO! WHEN PEOPLE DIE THEY RESPAWN WITHOUT LOSING ANYTHING! Sex? please. NOTHING! the problem Is that its hard to play u need to be precise with the controls
1 person found this helpful.

Amazing

Don't worry about the E 10+ rating. This game is fun for everyone and is appropriate for all ages. This game does include some puzzles that children under the age of 7 might find hard. this game has a lot of content and stuff to do that can keep many people entertained for days. I still recommend anyone check this game out.

nice game with lego indiana jones trailer

good game my friend has this game for his PS3 slim and he has the greatest hits edition I played this game on the Xbox One and it was the coolest LEGO Game From 2007

Great game if your kid is reading already

If your child doesn't read yet, this game is an exercise in frustration.

Good start to first person shooter

Lego Star Wars TCS is an extremely fun game that is hard to master. It features free play, story mode, and more. Once playing you can shoot, (guided) or kill with light sabers. You have four hearts and unlimited deaths. It may sound to violent but it is good for ages 6+

Lego star wars the complete saga

I have this game and it is awsome! It's really funny! If you buy this for your kids five minutes later when you come into the room you'll kids struggling on the floor aching with laughter!

Great family fun

My 4 year old after having beat all of the Dora/ Diego type games in no time, was bored with little kid games. So he and my husband play the Lego games, Little Big Planets and Kirby Yarn games. He really enjoys them and one of us always play with him. We also talk about how these characters are Lego figurines and just break apart and can be put back together (and how this isn't how it is for real people). We also talk about how we aren't killing we are breaking them apart or blowing them apart. We won't let him watch the StarWars movies for several more years but we love this game. Great family fun!

Great game

(written by Seth, age 10) I like it because there are missions you go on that are cool.

GGGGRRREEEAAATTTTT!

I bought this game for my sons 6th birthday. Some parts of it are a little complex and he needed my help. I may have enjoyed the game as much as he does. He likes being able to use different characters and the puzzles he has to figure out! I would highly recommend this game. While there is a mild amount of violence, it is depicted as a breaking lego character.