Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 97 kid reviews

Sort by:

My Childhood

I Wrote A Review on the Modern Remake, The Skywalker Saga. Now I will Write My Review on the Original, Which I Grew Up with. It's A great Game in 2000s That I still like Playing today. Its outdated Graphics are Nostalgic and I Really Enjoy It Very Much. Its Good.

SO GOOD

Holy moly, I loved this game! I still play it cuz its so good!

CHILDHOOD

skywalker saga 1.0

the game thats the reason skywalker saga its great for its time

Lego Starwars

No need for any violence i played this game from when i was super young i really enjoyed this game (even though i played on the ds version)(we dont talk about that btw) the game is so fun. no need for anything inappropriate its lego!

Good job Tt games

Ok take this from me I have played this game on 3 different consoles and this is an amazing game while we have all been waiting for the skywalker saga to realese this is the best lego game I have played if you where getting your kid a Cristmas or birthday present I really suggest getting this game and all the lego figures are based off of the characters from 2006 and older lego sets so the can see how the where before also the game is a combination of the first lego Star Wars game and the second one

Fun nostalgic game that can actually be a bit spooky

This is one of the first games i played when i was young and i have such great memories from it, ive never really been that into Star Wars but this game is beyond anything Star Wars related. The game is fairly easy to play and mechanics are very easy to solve, there are so many characters in the game tho most are just skins to the same characters there are still alot of different characters and you can even make your own. This game can teach you teamwork, timing, building, search and combo moves. With mostly amazing levels that are very replayable with free play mode and all unlockable feature makes this game hard to just get bored of. With all this said tho the game is actually kinda creepy, The atmosphere is kinda weird in some levels and overall design in some levels just feels kinda off, the soundtrack makes it worse in some cases aswell. I remember thinking Jabbas Palace and Through the Junland Wastes were pretty scary and a snake in the level Dagobah unsettled me a bit when i first met it. Because its an old game tho i can understand why it is like it is and i actually think its better with the weird disturbing levels, i mean its Star Wars afterall. Also because its an old game many bugs exists and are easy to stumble into but that just adds more to the charm mostly. Its a fun game for all ages but it can be a bit scary for younger audience who lacks experience but i still recommend you let your children try it and if they have siblings its even better, if they dont you can take the time to play with them.

The classic

This is the best Lego game ever it was the first I ever played and well it was amazing a simple game with good role models with the star wars movies message of good vs. evil.

Good Game

I recommend kids play this game before they watch the movies

yall are worng this is for 13 up