Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game

Kid-friendly game interprets Star Wars with humor.

Parent of an infant, 6, and 6 year old Written byjakeandjonathansmom April 9, 2008

Great for Star Wars fans

My kids are 4 and love this game ..... they are so into the Star Wars stuff and this is a great way for them to enjoy the "fighting" without all the violence and bloodshed usually associated with fighting games.
Adult Written bysimbrat April 9, 2008

We Love it!

My husband and two sons (ages 8 and 5) play this game alot and they love it. I haven't played it much myself yet, but what little bit I have played I have enjoyed. It is very good for coordination for the kids and they love the games especially since it is Star Wars and Lego at the same time which are two of their most favorite things in the world.
Adult Written bymemilroy April 9, 2008

a must for kids not old enough for the other star wars games

My 8 yr old son has been so excited about the Star Wars video games but we won't buy rated T games. This Star Wars Lego version is perfect. He has had so much fun being a part of the Star Wars story without the violence. I have watched him play and it is challenging and fun.
Parent of a 18+ year old Written bySircjalot August 26, 2018

The lego game that perfected Lego games!! And great game for kids.

This game contains lot's of action with lego violence. People die, but mostly droides. When you kill a human or a droide, they will just break apart just like, well just like Legos! No gore, it is done in a none disturbing way. The lego parts would fade away seconds after landing on the ground. There are some dramatic deaths in the storyline. One of witch Anakin sneaks up behind a female jedi and quickly slices her up with his lightsaber. Many more dramatic deaths, but I do not want to spoil it for you! There is no bad language, in fact nobody speaks, they just hum/groan/laugh/scream. No sexual themes are presented here. This is a good game for the family. This game is a A+++

Ease of Play
Adult Written bybrianlillie April 9, 2008

Great!

Fantastic game,fast moving,and you have really have to think. Great job by lego to transform a fighting movie O.K. for 8 year olds! But it still has cartoon violance. But over all... FANTASTIC!!!
Parent of a 2, 8, and 18+ year old Written byreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee October 16, 2018

Do you think old people are real?

Studies have shown that old people are actually alive. They are just holograms that have taken sentience. Nine out of ten parents agree, keep your children safe and away from old people. In conclusion, old people are creatures of life-stealing and should not be allowed in pet stores.

Ease of Play
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy May 10, 2013

As a Star wars fan, 5 STARS!!!

Cool video game. It is awesome. The graphics are really good, and i'm a pro at this game. I'm not joking. I always beat my friend at this game.
Adult Written byMi3 February 8, 2011
Adult Written byLinaPomazniuc123 June 13, 2009

LEGO STAR WARS

Thisi game is awesome
Adult Written byHaloFreak123 April 9, 2008
Parent of a 7, 9, and 11 year old Written byLibbyN April 9, 2008

Great pick for Star Wars fans with cautious parents

My young Star Wars fanatics love this game--even though they're not old enough to see the movies. Great cooperative game play, lots of action and compelling story lines.
Adult Written bylarz509 April 9, 2008