All teen and kid member reviews for LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game

Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

it was awsome untill i got battlefront now it SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byDarksouls444 September 12, 2014

One of my fav games on gamecube

I don't play camecube much since I mostly play on the computer or xbox 360 but when ever I feel like it this is the game I choose every single time I remember playing when I was younger when it first came out the graphics are good the gameplay is smooth the charetars don't talk but they have funny emotions its good for any age (also mix up the bad guys with the good guys to make it more fun)
Teen, 13 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

LOL!

This game is funny. Star Wars fans and Lego fans should buy this game. It's really good. It's mostly like a good father and son type of game.
Teen, 14 years old Written byfair reviewer September 15, 2011

Decent game for smaller fans

I got this when I was 8, and it was and is pretty decent, although scripted. This isnt bad, with not much violence. Not much enemies either. If your kid is 9 or younger buy this, if your kid is any older, buy star wars battlefront. Also, for parent who dont know this, if you have a wii, buy the gamecube version, because it's playable on the wii, and its a low price. just make sure to buy a memory card and controller first.
Kid, 9 years old January 4, 2011

star wars 1

i love blasting through the galaxy on this game and play as your favorite star wars person. from clones to droids
Teen, 13 years old Written byHobbs and Calvin January 24, 2013

scary!

very violent and scary for younger kids
Kid, 10 years old July 18, 2009

COOL!

I played this. IT'S GREAT!

i laughed

very funny
Teen, 15 years old Written byMedia45 April 9, 2008

The Best Lego Video Game Ever!!!

At last Lego put on a good video game with Star Wars on it. I liked the game play and its 2- player mode. LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game is the best LEGO video game since the LEGO Island games.
Teen, 15 years old Written byThe Twinkster April 9, 2008
This game is awesome! There are so many characters you can be and so many courses you can play. It is very addicting. I played this with my friend all day and I am not a game freak. You can play as evil characters and good characters. This game is sweet! Stop reading this and go play it.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

It's easy but fun!

It's easy but fun!
Teen, 15 years old Written byDVS Cable Polenin April 9, 2008

fun and cute game

this game is so cool. its cute and fun, somewhat easy but never the less its worth having in your collection of games. :P
Teen, 16 years old Written byTechmaster April 9, 2008

A nice twist for the Star Wars franchise

Star Wars and LEGO fans will enjoy playing LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game. It turns the prequel trilogy of Star Wars (The Phantom Menace, The Attack of the Clones, The Revenge of the Sith) into a whimsicle game using LEGO bricks. The characters of the game never use actual words, making this game a humorous experience for all ages. Because they don't use words language is not an issue unless you consider "Oh!" or "Hmm hmm hmm" offensive. The platform levels are filled with action and adventure. Use the force for a variety of tasks such as building stairs, cut down battle droids, and even fight Sith Lords! This is truly a game for the ages. LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game is rated E for cartoon violence.

It's kinda cute and funny, that is familiy entertainment

This game was fun to play, I liked the way they made every senario funny and entertaing and comical. So I definetly say GO FOR IT