Kid reviews for Lego The Hobbit

Lego The Hobbit Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Great Gameplay, but watch the movies first!

You need to have a lot of IQ and patience to play this game. Watch the movies first or you will be clueless. My sister and I played this everyday for 6 months and completed it 100%, we even have 10,000,000,000 in points. Best video game I've ever played and I still play it weekly. Great immersive game world, custom lego figures and rides, etc. Great boss levels and very challenging in a good way!

Fun and action cartoon.

Wonderful

I got this game in a bundle with a PS3 system, and i LOVE this Lego game. TONS of Exploring, Adventuring and much, much more. You can play as some of your favorite characters, such Balin, Bilbo Kili, Legolas and more. I love this game.

Very fun, funny, and creative.

For fans of the movie and the book or not, this game is good fun and is not very violent at all. With added humor, this is a great Lego game.

Sub par for a LEGO game

If your can can build a LEGO set of any complexity than this is just fine. If watching an Oreo fall apart is considered violence in your house, than this might not be the right kind of game for you. LOTR fans will enjoy this to a greater extant than just a straight up LEGO fan.

Very fun, but challenging

I've played the lego video games with my little brother for years, and we have a lot of fun together when we play them. We were amazed when we first tried out this one! Lego the hobbit is very similar to the movie and book but with lots of modifications. The missions are fun and take teamwork, which is why it is a Fantastic game for kids. But, the downside Is that it can be very challenging for a young age level. Content is great other than some mild cartoon violence. 7+