Kid reviews for LittleBigPlanet 3

Kids empowered to create own content in clever adventure.

Teen, 13 years old Written byDaCheezBoss March 29, 2015

Best in the series

Although this may only be for the PS3 version, I don't see what everyone means by the game being glitchy and buggy. I have had no problem with the game. Owning all games in the series, I must say that this is the best. With more characters, easier game play and easier building, what more could you want?

Teen, 13 years old Written bystinkbrain January 25, 2016

Very cute.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySpeckledhyena December 28, 2017

Very good, minor flaws though

I love this very much. The characters are enjoyable, and, unlike the last two games, completely voice acted! Newton (the main antagonist) may be my favorite character. The main flaws are that the story is quite short, though, and that there are a few glitches - but what's cool is that there are more playable characters and that even the NPCs in general are interesting. Just to point out, though, there are a few violent/scary moments in this, such as Newton being possessed (which may be a little creepy), and that there's a character who threatens to kill/injure and has a very short temper.

Kid, 11 years old November 22, 2017

nice wonderful creative game

this game is wonderful kids can be creative in this game with so many diffrent style such as putting diffrent stickers on walls. character making and building you're own game with the exact same materials from the story mode. there is no swearing in this game no violence (unless you think a sackperson burning with a cartoon style is violent) no blood or gore what so ever!. there is some things that might frighten kids such as the titans and evil newton but thats all in the story mode. if you actually came to common sense to see if a G rated game is appropriate you are a seriousley over strict parent

Teen, 15 years old Written byDiamondmaster October 9, 2017

Worth the long wait!

We had to wait from 2010, until 2014 for this game, but was worth the long wait! The voice cast was fantastic, characters were amazing, THE WHOLE THING WAS ASTONISHING. It DEFINITELY gets a 98.9/100 (A+)

Privacy & Safety