Kid reviews for LittleBigPlanet

Amazing game where you play, create, and share.

Kid, 10 years old June 14, 2011

Little Big Planet Rocks!

It's a really fun game and there is absolutely nothing bad except maybe a tiny bit of violence but the way your person dies is like sonic pretty much it's not bloody or dramatic they just pop up in the air and fall down the only bad part is online interactions most people are nice pretty much everyone but I got a game with really bad people that did stuff I can't say on this website or ill be banned or something but it's a good game 7 8 yrs old

Teen, 16 years old Written bySpacething7474 December 3, 2020

The only video game ever.

Why do other PlayStation originals try when they know they will never topped what this game did 12 years ago?

Kid, 7 years old December 3, 2020

Its a Really Good Game

it is a really good game because when I was 6 I would play this game and there was no curse words but some violence and no drugs or drinking

Kid, 10 years old August 8, 2020

The best kid-friendly game you can trust

I know how a lot of parents don't trust their children with certain games. With this one, the only reason a parent/guardian should standby is for some hard words and how to read. It is a fun and easy game with the only concern playing online, where anything can happen. It is a fun game I love playing with friends and family, and the descriptions are amazing. I recommend this to any family with concerns with the safety of gameplay, it is a fun, safe, interactive game. The fact that you can build your own levels is amazing. I love it and I think you will too.

Teen, 14 years old Written byPop o dot March 20, 2020

A fantastic platformer

My new favorite platformer game of all time I really recommend if you have a ps3 this is one of the best games I’ve ever played and it’s amazing I played it tons and a great challenge I recommend

Teen, 17 years old Written byBEASTmode Gaming October 27, 2019

A Timeless Classic

By far the most memorable video game from my childhood. My friends and I played many different levels trying to work together to win. A no brainer to pick up for younger kids.

Teen, 14 years old Written byGamersnews32 May 14, 2019

Fun to play, online can be explicit though.

I loved playing this on PS3 back in the day, with my sister. Fun and scary levels to play, and tons of hard ones. Online play can be pretty non kid friendly. Some young kids will see and hear other players using strong language and toxic behaviour. But playing online is fun though in this game. Some levels contain fake blood and gore, and some scary images, these levels are made by other players and are in the main levels. Fun for the kids though, even teenagers, honestly.

Teen, 15 years old Written byDiamondmaster October 9, 2017

MY FAVORITE GAME.

This is my favorite game. I've been playing this game since it FIRST came out, and I still do! I AM A TEEN AND I STILL PLAY THIS AND I'M NOT ASHAMED! It gets a score of 101/100 (A+++).

Teen, 14 years old Written bySergei Milakovic September 13, 2016

Perspective of 15 year old

Must have Ps3 title.Graphics are amazing. Story is well written. Characters are amazing. Never have saw such creative game for all the ages (from 3 to 18). Pure fun

Kid, 10 years old July 10, 2015

Littlebigplanet: should you buy?

In my opinion, this game is a must buy for anybody you know.
-customize your character (sack boy / sack girl) with costumes
-fun, casual, controls and gameplay (though I admit some parts of the game are hard so take a break between levels or creator curators)
-DLC you can purchase additional content-costumes, level packs, level kits (include many tools to make levels) and rare occasions of other items, such as the music kit, including 3 different tracks for your levels.
-create mode notice I've said for your "levels"? Let's talk about that. Not only can you play story mode and level packs, you can make your own levels, too! Using a variety of tools, materials objects, and stickers, (obtained by collecting "prize bubbles" found throughout the game) you can create some amazing levels! Though, I don't have much talent xD
-community not only you can create levels, you can publish them for other players to enjoy! And that must mean you can play others levels, too! The community is generally safe, with a few exceptions.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAnime_Stars January 7, 2014

Great game soiled by foul-mouthed people.

I started playing the first one when I was 7 years old, I'm now 12 and sincerely missing Little Big Planet. I still have the game, but I don't play it anymore because of the people that chat. Yeah, there's chat, and a pitiful excuse for sensors, but people find their way around it. I met friends who were children and are now almost adults. I played whimsical levels that sucked me in and music creating that intruiged me. But all of that is gone now. I even showed a friend LBP2, and they were unique. In a matter of a month, they became foul, rude, and removed me. I was hurt and lost a friend. I even started melting into other people's ways, I wanted to fit in! But I'm done. This game will change your children's minds and hearts because of desire to fit in. :( But I'll never forget Little Big Planet, I have some of my best memories there... :')

Teen, 15 years old Written by9steve February 11, 2013
Kid, 10 years old January 28, 2013

Scary scenes not for very young children.

This is another EPIC game for the PS3. Perfect for people of any age if you have a creative mind. In this game, you can make your own levels and publish them online. However, some story levels are packed with scary situations. In one level, there are serpents rushing through tunnels that might scare young children. In the same level, you fight a corrupt sheriff who gets blown up by TNT at the end of the fight. No blood is shown. Another level called ''The Darkness'' is almost pitch-black. Plus, there are skeletons on walls and bats that suddenly attack you. The music is freaky and this level even scared me a bit. This game contains several scary scenes and bloodless cartoon violence, but it is otherwise suitable for all. However, parents need to watch out for bad content in online levels. Downloadable content is sometimes based on 17+ games like Metal Gear, but the levels are not that violent. In the Metal Gear Level Pack, your Sackperson (game character) gets a gun, but it fires harmless paint blobs and it doesn't cause any injury, it just covers the target with paint.

Kid, 9 years old July 4, 2012

LBP

It is great, but mostly the thing you should look forward to is the Safety and Language. It has online, so then it has cuss words and keep ur kidz safe, and it has violence that includes killing and some of the levels have "Poop" and "Pee." Plus: on some of the levels it has tragic music like for example: "Sinking titanic." Some people even make things that look like bleeding things.

Kid, 11 years old July 2, 2012

best game ever

what i think is that little big planet is a fun and puzzling game. some say it is bad and stupid but i think they are wrong. i think it is a great game to play

Kid, 10 years old May 17, 2012

Any age

This game is a tricky platformer. Great game for people of any age. 1 of my fravorite game off all times its a must have game.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySuperMrBowwow April 9, 2012

my three yr old cousin and my dad like this game

not anything wrong with LBP. there isn't anything innapropiet. it is pretty fun and creative

Kid, 11 years old February 12, 2012

A little creepy but fun.

This game is decent. Not amazing though. If your child is at least 6, it should be fine. Some of the levels are a little scary. Some of the enemies are a little creepy and bizarre. It depends on the child, but some of the obstacles, like spikes might freak them out. If your child is 6 or older, or 5 if they can really handle it.
Kid, 10 years old August 28, 2011

7+.

My 5 year old cousin didn't get the controls but good game! :) LBP2 IS WAY BETTER THO.

Educational Value
Teen, 15 years old Written bysilent-soldier87 August 14, 2011

Great Family Game

This is a great family game. If there is one thing wrong with it it has to be privacy. WARNING, user generated content may not be good for all ages. Over all GREAT GAME