All parent member reviews for Lost Planet: Extreme Condition

Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
Adult Written byrharshaw April 9, 2008

Non Stop Machine Gun Fire

I was in the same room where my brother in law was playing this game and after about 20 minutes I had to leave--the non-stop machine gun fire was giving me a headache, literally. I also told my 13 year old he couldn't play, and my 8 year old he couldn't watch. I wasn't watching closely enough to know if there was bloody guts flying everywhere or not, but i would estimate there were at least 10 brutal killings per minute.
Parent of a 8 and 10 year old Written byrun730 November 11, 2010

Adult Written bySkuld April 9, 2008

Now this is interesting...

Put on your coats people, because here comes capcoms freezing FPS (first person shooter) Lost Planet! Lost planet introduced the idea of thermal energy. The Thermal Energy mechanic is a great way to keep you moving from battle to battle...because if you dont, you'll turn into an icepop in seconds! The game has a great replay value as well as multiplayer and online multiplayer modes that will keep you blasting for hours! While the game isnt flawless, it really does present some interesting game tactics and utterly stunning graphics!
Adult Written byGTAplaya April 9, 2008

OMG

I have this game and it is very gory for me and my friends!!! we like those sci fi games but this one is way over the top but very fun!!!
Adult Written byeinfinet April 9, 2008