Parent reviews for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Light scares, clever puzzles make for a fun adventure.

Parent Written byCoop816 November 18, 2015

Fun

This is a game that my son has spent quite a bit of time playing and he has really enjoyed it. He would occasionally get scared at certain parts of the game but never actually frightened or to the point of really being afraid; I think just mode anticipation of going into certain areas, etc. This is a cute game with known Mario characters and I would recommend it overall.

Ease of Play
Adult Written byathlon32 July 5, 2013

A Christian Review

I am Christian, and I let my son play this game. He is ten. I bought it with lots of worries, but I watched him play, and found nothing wrong with it. The ghosts aren't Demons from hell. They're just little spooks. They're like creatures, that just so happen to be called Ghosts. It's far different from something like Ghostbusters. In the long run, it's similar to Pokemon. And Luigi doesn't have to go into a Haunted Mansion, but he does for the sake of his brother. You help him do it. I highly recommend it.

Adult Written byJEDI micah June 14, 2013

My first 3DS game!

This game is surprisingly really fun! Even if there are some light scares, it's actually really cute! As Mario's little yet brave brother, you can explore many rooms in different mansions to suck up ghosts and other creepy creatures! What's really cute about this game is Luigi himself. Although a coward, he does his best to show some courage by walking around the creepy mansion. He's a positive role model on children, if you ask me! Kids can learn from him, of what it takes to face your fears! Positive messages, good role models, clever puzzles, impressive visuals for a handheld console, and quality entertainment - what's not to like about this game?!

Privacy & Safety