Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Madden NFL 07

Not much new, but sure to be a big hit with kids.

Adult Written byjazzmaster13 February 15, 2009

A Realistic Portrayal Of The NFL

The latest installment of the very popular Madden series of football games is not much of an improvement of the previous titles in the series.
Adult Written byluda-j123 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byfigueroa April 9, 2008

football season is hear

Do you play madden 07 is an addicing. fun to play I like to play as patriots. They are a five stare time and they are my favorite team in NFL.I also like this game because I can pick a team I wont to play I like to pick one or two stare teams so it is easer. this game is fun for kids and adults. This game is rated e for everyone. If you like football I would recommend tis game.
Adult Written byyessir1 April 9, 2008

i was disappointed

madden 07 on the new gaming systems xbox360 and ps3 was ultimately disappointing. first off the play calling is 3rd grade. i guess they liked blitz a lot to go back to something so old. this includes the little secret play to try an trick your opponent. second madden used to be a game where it took a lot of skill and mind power to play. to be considered one of the best you couldnt just pick up a controller you had to know how to read defenses and have an exceptional user. the user in the new system is horrible. to be good in this game all one has to do is pick a fast quarterback run around throw it and hope it s caught. whoever made these decisions to change madden set us back about 4 yrs. besides from the graphics the game is not that great. madden wont be the first game everyone goes and buys now. i guess i can always look forward to the new tiger woods.