Kid reviews for Madden NFL 21

Madden NFL 21 Poster Image

Based on 1 review

This game is just plain amazing

What can I say? It’s just so good!

mad meh

It is super fun, but it can be super frustrating and extremly buggy.

great football game

its a good game hits and tackels can be very realistic but its nohing to bad no blood is shown but i think its ok for kids 5+

It is so fun

The game is not bad it all. It is a fun game if you like football .

Review

I have looked at other reviews and since I haven’t played this series since madden 13, this game is a huge improvement. The exhibition mode has a lot of customization for the game. Face of the franchise is legit and has a really cool story. People have said franchise mode lacks but I’ve never played that mode before. The Yard I know is a very good addition to the game. The presentation is great, the visuals are amazing. I have one problem though. Could you make the announcers say things when the ball is being tipped? It feels awkward when they’re silent when that happens. I’ve heard that Superstar KO got a huge update , though, again, I have never played this before. I am not one of the gamblers for MUT so I like this game so far.

Trashy piece of crap!

Sorry for language. It’s literally the same game with a different number! Don’t buy! Not worth it! Some of the songs cuss,but a lot of it is bleeped out. EA makes the same horrible,buggy,money grabbing “game” (if you can even call it a game) and excepts us to buy it. Anyway,seems somewhat accurate to real life football. So it’s got that,and that’s about it.

bad

if not rich don't play

SOOOOOOOO GOOD!!

Amazing video game. It is really good.

Lazy Job by EA

I've always love prior Maddens but it was just a lazy game by EA. The new Yard mode didn't live up to the hype. They haven't changed the Super Bowl celebration since Madden 17. Before the game update there were miss spelled names and EA didn't change the Super Bowl logo from last year to this year. They also didn't change the Franchise mode AT ALL. When the game first came out it was 60$ but really should have been 40$ considering how lazy EA was with this game.

Really CSM??

This game is fine for all ages Idk why they say you need to be 9. The only reason I'm saying 5+ is because the controlls can take a while to master but otherwise it's fine