All parent member reviews for MadWorld

Parent of a 10 year old Written bygamereviewer6469 February 18, 2011

Not for Anyone

No one should EVER play this game, this is the most violent game i have ever seen. RE-RATE it AO.
Adult Written by2happy2na February 14, 2011

Don't show the kids O_o

Show this game to kids and they might become killers. This game teaches you how to brutally slaughter your enemies into a hundred bloody pieces.
Parent of a 8 year old Written byPuflwiz January 11, 2011

Such a great game, very educational.
Adult Written bysweetbeandango January 4, 2011

SEXUALLY GRAPHIC COMMENTARY.

Everyone here has already covered the areas of how violent Mad World is. That's fairly obvious even from looking at the cover. HOWEVER, the WORST part about Mad World is the language used by the "announcers" in the game! The announcers give a sports like play-by play of what the player is doing and crack jokes: and this is most often in the form of sexually explicit analogies. I'm not just talking somewhat suggestive, I'm talking EXPLICIT. Some of them were unbelievably awful enough to make my jaw drop, and likewise, when my boyfriend was playing this game, he heard the announcers start to say a phrase he'd heard before and yelled random noises at the top of his lungs to keep everyone from hearing it because he knew it would be upsetting! The violence in this game is a problem, yes, but the announcers are FAR WORSE! Thankfully there is an option to turn the announcers off, but I have heard that the game becomes boring(as it has no music) after that.
Adult Written byWarri August 8, 2010

Should only be for 18+

The game is very violent and very disturbing. The game has a lot of blood and gore. The game has sexual comments.The language is very strong and will offend childrens and younger teens. There is scenes of smoking and there is also inappropriate drug jokes
Parent of a 1, 2, and 4 year old Written byZero Tolerance March 20, 2010

I don't even know if I should play this game.

This game is basically the gaming industry (and Sega)'s response to the negative claim that the Wii has no "mature games." So they create the most offensive combination of "mature material" they could come up with. My wife refused to even be in the room when I played this game, and I eventually turned off the commentary. I only recommend this for games who are on a crusade to destroy anything that resembles decency. There are no redeeming qualities to this game. If you want to play a beat-em-up, the Streets of Rage/Final Fight games are much, much more satisfying. They are also cooperative.
Parent of a 2 and 7 year old Written bykuntry816 March 18, 2010

bought this for myself and play it nightly violence is very over the top portrayed to where it is no different than picking up any newer issue of your fav. comic book should not be a prob for teens and if you have only one system in your house like i have its a nice to have game not based around the young kids also the main character is sent in to rescue the daughter of the mayor trapped on the island and spares the life of several innocent people stating he is there to take out the trash not kill someone who isn't a threat
Parent of a 12 and 14 year old Written byKevin Quire November 27, 2009

Violent, Over the Top and Just Plain Annoying

The game is apparently about a reality show where you're supposed to survive by bashing people's skulls in with toilets and using other sharp painful objects to end a contestants life. The game is extremely graphic and over the top with the death scenes.
Parent of a 11 year old Written bybutt monger August 23, 2009

hella violent but good
Parent of a 14 year old Written byMr. Boxbox May 10, 2009

This game is brilliant. One of the best games on the Wii. It is extremly violent and over-the-top with blood and gore in all directions. But the abstract black and white cartoon style makes it much less disturbing and more comic. Should be fine for teens.