Kid reviews for Mafia III

Mature violent adventure has tech issues, yet still fun.

Teen, 13 years old Written byiiBlueRaz December 13, 2016

13+ Let Your Kids Get It

Its 13+ in my book. Like gta you have the option to explore the city and do races with your friends and stuff like that. Or you can choose story mode. Now I know a lot of gamers that only go for story mode. The reason I love gta is because of the free roam. In this game, it contains language and nudity BUT! you don have to experience the nudity if you don´t do the story mode. If you are a parent, watch your child the first few times and make them skip the cutscenes. If you happen to see a magazine that can be collected, tell your child to not pick it up or skip the cutscene. These magazines include real images of nudity. Otherwise, it´s fun.

Teen, 13 years old Written byAidan3333 February 14, 2017

Only Apropriate for mature audience!

If you think your child can play the game with ought mouthing off to a social worker how they brutally murdered someone in you game you let them play then its only fair you let them play.

Teen, 13 years old Written byKYFC November 26, 2016

Good and very fun

It does have the odd sexual scene but isn't graphic. It also contains a lot of violence but is greatly fun to play.

Kid, 12 years old July 28, 2017

Mafia 3 Review

The game is decent but I don't recommend it on PC as it is badly optimised and can't run well even on some of the latest Specs. However on console it's a different story as the game is enjoyable and has a good campaign. I personally liked the story line even if it is a bit of a generic revenge story. The graphics are nowhere near as good as most games in this day in age but they're still alright.

Teen, 14 years old Written byJamie1098 September 2, 2017

AMAZING!

This is a very good game. I got it about 4 days ago, it is very violent, there is quite a bit of oral sex. I think that if you think your child is mature enough to get this game than get it. It is extremely fun and very story driven. Hope this helped.

Teen, 13 years old Written byShadowgang March 13, 2019

Not that bad

I got this game a year after it came out it’s all not that bad. The little sex thing everyone talks about the magaizines show a little thing for girls but if you don’t look at that your good. There is like 1 mission in the story. Where you see nude not a whole bunch though.the words n and c were used a lot not a lot of c but lots of n but teens have all prob heard them already. I have played the story and completed it defeating the little bosses is a little Gorey you shoot your way to them and the usually you stab them but anways just I disagree with the Nude it’s 1-2 missions with it it’s nothin rlly but I don’t know recommend for age 11 down not smart. It gives language that 11 and 10 year olds shouldn’t be hearing but overall it’s not a bad game. I recommend it for 13+ so yeahh

Teen, 16 years old Written bylynx1510 March 1, 2019

not really for anybody under 16

i played mafia 2 so i kinda already expected what i got, but i wanted to make this review cause some people where saying its for 14+ when it really isn't. just as mafia 2 you can collect playboy mags as well as Alberto Vargas paintings, they have a lot of full frontal nudity, there is a mission where you have to take over a strip club and free the strippers (who are topless) who are forced to work there. other than the nudity they use the n-word a lot but it does take place in 1968 and there is a warning as soon as you start the game. other than those two its pretty tame for the kind of game it is, there are "brutal takedowns" which is a special attack where you kill a person more violently then normally.

Teen, 17 years old Written bydrubie19 October 31, 2017

great game lots of profanity

amazing game with a valuable message but has a lot of cursing including people using the n word.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJunior2194 May 30, 2018

Louisiana based back in the 60's expect racisit comments

If you play this game expect to see nudity topless woman in posters and in missions one mission where you free sex slaves. Strong language including the N word motherf****r f**k sh*t d**k c***s****r and much more. There is lots of blood you can stab bad guys in the neck amd shoot them. There is this one character is always drunk and drinking alcohol and there is cocaine being used as well

Teen, 17 years old Written byhghusky March 30, 2018
There are strippers, the N word is used (keep i mind it is the late 60s in the south) but if you push all that aside it is really a beautiful story underneath about a vietnam vet trying to get revenge for the death of his family. now that i think about it, it is a lot like a modern assassins creed two.