All parent member reviews for Mafia Wars

Parent Written byCooldee June 11, 2011

Illegal all the way!

Mafia Wars teaches people to do illegal activites like murder, bullying, drinking, smoking, and using weapons.
Educator Written byDDDTomcat August 14, 2011

Mafia Wars is a cheaters wasteland!

Mafia Wars by Zynga is the biggest waste of time & money that I have ever spent! After 3 years of being completely shut down by cheaters & autos, Zynga still lies & promises to stop cheating but never goes any further than that. They also destroyed over $10k worth of my computers with 100% cpu. Zynga only cares about (profits.)With over 500,000 known cheaters using the greasemonkey add on, it is obvious that Zynga loves it's cheaters & has no plans of creating fair play, regardless of what their ToS says. Real death threats forced me to abandon my massive investment.....
Parent of a 4 and 5 year old Written byBig_Mama April 9, 2011

Understand the Person who plays Mafia Wars

Grandparents play it. Christians play it. Stay at home Mr Mom's and Mrs Dad's play it. Full time careerists play it after work. Can be addicting and high PC time use required. Requires social networking. Should be monitored by parents of young teens and younger, especially who can read-comprehend and are familiar with many video games.
Adult Written byjchrista February 22, 2011

Perfect for well adjusted kids over 15 and they involve a stable parent in their game ;)

I can play it and talk on the phone, it's that easy to follow for me and my attention span can be limited. I would recommend it for a teen who is has finished their chores, homework, ate dinner and should be a game to do if they are absolutely bored. I know a well adjusted 15 year old who even allows her parents play using her mafia character. Caution: It IS addicting.