Kid reviews for Mario Party 8

Mario Party 8 Poster Image

The Party is Dying Down.

I feel as if Mario Party 8 was when the series began to decline. The graphics are much comparable to GameCube style, and the game takes full advantage of using the Wii motion in the Wii Remote. I rarely press A or B on the remote because of that, and think that it would be somewhat uncomfortable to use constantly pointing your remote at the TV. Another thing worthy to point out is that I think that the execution for the minigames just isn’t enough to have a good enough experience. It’s when the Wii remote starts to act funny, that the minigames don’t go as planned. I praise this game however for the Star Battle Arena, which is good for a while, and the Extras Zone, which introduces more minigames that I think are more easy and enjoyable. The Miis you have can also play in this game, which I think is very cool. It’s hard for me to recommend this, but all I have to say is you should try Mario Party 6 and/or 7 before trying this. Their execution plan was far more successful than the one in Mario Party 8.

An ok game

I like this game but it is very boring to be honest.

Fun but hard to play.

I love playing this game! But it is so hard I always have to do handicap settings.

Truly Sublime.

You get to pick many themes, such as a town setting, a beach setting, a haunted house setting, a train setting, and a rainforest setting. There are special candies that will help you, and you roll a dice to see who goes first. It's really, really fun. Everyone does their turn in which they roll a dice, move spaces, and lose money, gain money, or get a mystery square (in which you might turn the tables!) You can also go into a candy shop for candy that can turn you into an invincible giant ball that will crush the characters in front of you, make you trade places with the player ahead of you, and even turn you into a bat! There are also tons of other candy types. After everyone has done their turn, that finishes the round (there can be up to 31, I believe) and you get to play a minigame alltogether to earn more money. Mario Party 8 is the perfect game. You can ride a dolphin, shoot ghosts, and skateboard in this game...as your favorite character from Mario! I LOVE this game.

Mario Party 8

This game is the best game I ever played. The game has various candy's to help you win the game. Also, there are stations to play. The game has different characters such as Mario and Luigi. It is for the Wii and it is easy to play and use. I really enjoy playing this game with my brother and sister.

Not the best but better than mario party 9.

I sort of like it. Its fun level is currently average. I would recommend this to newbies. Though the star areas are different which i hate. But still an ok game. I would buy this for the wii. The gamecube editions were better though

G6+

Mario's Cheating 8

I don't exactly have much to say on this title. It's fun, the games are creative, and the graphics are astounding. However, lets just dive into how fun this title is. It's not really all that fun, considering that you have to use strategy instead of luck to beat this game. I'm not kidding, you actually have to strategize if beating this game is even conceivable to you. The reason you have to strategize is because the computers cheat--A LOT. You have to plan ahead with your moves, and be ready for ANYTHING, because if you make one wrong move, you will find that the computer will win in 3 turns. This is a good title, but if Nintendo wants to make ANY sequels, they should first fix the computers, because they know how and when to get the star! It's just plain cheating!

perfect for everyone

I found nothing wrong. Anyone any age can play it.