Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Madcap, must-have strategic adventure for Nintendo fans.

Adult Written byBen J. April 18, 2018

...

Well...there are many things i can say about this game, but if you want both your kids senity and their well being, do not let your kids play this game. It infuriating and is not for kids that this game is supposedly "design" for. There are many areas of the game macanics where it is simply unfair on the player. It is not enjoyable to play, nor is it entretaining. I love stratagy games, HOWEVER, this game is just simple garbage with great graphics.
Adult Written byparentoftwokids July 18, 2018

Good, but a little on the edgy side.

My seven year old and 14 year old were having so much fun playing this game, until one day they came across some rather rough language. At a certain point, the robot companion, Beep-0, utters the word "Heck". Now, I cannot have this within my household, because it is teaching my seven year old vocabulary he does not need. So my seven year old is no longer allowed to play this game, or, for that matter, watch his brother. Please be careful around this game, parents of younger children. I should also note that this game has a mild amount of cartoon violence.

Parent of a 3, 4, 6, and 7 year old Written byDustin M. May 24, 2018

Ease of Play
Adult Written byTheUltimateGamer December 2, 2018

Great but really scary

There is so much violence

Privacy & Safety