Kid reviews for Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Madcap, must-have strategic adventure for Nintendo fans.

Teen, 16 years old Written bykappy6554 September 1, 2017

Weird mashup with awesome results.

This crossover of Mario and Rabbids is a tough tactical combat game. You use laser guns, hammers, and bombs to battle enemies. However, it is all very comical and no characters die (even the enemies.) The ESRB rating says that there is "Mild Language," but it's pretty mild. There is a weapon called Hell in a Shell and one character at one point says $%! to comically bleep out a bad word. You should know that this game is not easy. It is very tough and will require a lot of thought, but that's what makes it great. Overall, this a tough, but kid friendly game.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTheRealCalamari September 18, 2017

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is a ton of fun for all ages. I know people from the ages of 5 to 16 that enjoy this game. Although, it isn't for everyone. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is a challenging turn based game is great fun to play on the go or on the go. Although the game is easy for anybody to pickup and play, it becomes very difficult, rather quickly. There is no swearing in the game, very mild violence and very mild crude humour. Throughout the game a character named beep-o, a helpful robot companion, does say things such as %!?# as a way of censoring his frustration. However Mario and friends are equiped with weapons, so be warned. Perhaps this is a game for teens/parents that would still like to play games whilst younger children are in the same room, without needing to change to a less violent game. Overall I think the game is good for people of all ages, but is quite challenging and suits a 12+ age group of gameplay.

Teen, 13 years old Written byreactingmaniac September 10, 2017

The good stuff and bad stuff

It is a very good game but one of the first guns you get in the game is called hell in a shell and luigi dabs when he puts down a green bomb.But it is a good game any way.
Kid, 10 years old February 23, 2018

It could be better...

Although I'm still on world two of Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, I can tell you some major improvements the game can make. It has too much violence. I mean, there is practically nothing else to do except shoot the weird looking Rabbids. There used to be a co-op mode but now its a versus mode.

Kid, 11 years old January 30, 2018

weird but fun!

This game should be rated E not E10+

Teen, 16 years old Written byresqcreeper2 September 27, 2017

A weird but fun crossover

This game is a crossover that is really weird but the gameplay is fun

Teen, 15 years old Written byVentor12 March 7, 2018

Great! A must play!

This game is so good! I can think of multiple ways that it is 1: The Atmosphere Front: The graphics and visuals in this game are so immersive and creative! The visuals are appealing, the music creates the environments' unique qualities, and all of the props and enemies just fit in each world, like they belong in their own ways! 2: The Gameplay front: This one is really good. The controls are easy to learn, but once you do, you can find many ways to play the game! Finding strategies for each scenario poses a fun challenge, which requires thinking and planning. 3: The Storyline front: This game has brilliant personality, the cutscenes are cool and crazy, and the plot is just so unpredictable...that is if you don't get any spoilers. 4: The Difficulty front: This is one of the slightly less pleasant aspects of the game. Sometimes, battles may be extremely difficult and adequate character weaponry and skills may not be always available, but that's part of the challenge. 5: The Humor Front: This is the front with all of the colors of the rainbow. There are many forms of humor expressed. Some for everyone, some that's hard to get, some that may be satirical. But I can definitely assure you'll get some laughs out of this. 6: The Safety front: This is one of the more serious fronts of them all, but this game stays away from that anytime it can. Sexual content is absent, violence is kept to just cartoonish levels and nothing too serious, Absolutely no actual blood (enemy death scenes are just them evaporating into blue pixels and heroes just faint), and any swearing is censored or avoided on multiple occasions. So yeah, that's it.

Teen, 16 years old Written byamandamay3711 December 27, 2018

Surprising Crossover! Rabbids gain skyrocketing fame!

I...--don't know if I should like it or hate it! Nintendo and Ubisoft just combined two of my favorite things together. I'm so nervous ever since! I can't decide! Rabbids are now more known than ever thanks to this!
Kid, 11 years old August 2, 2018

Great fun for both kids and adults

This game is great fun but a little hard for younger players. I play this along with my 13 year old brother and he seems to enjoy it as well. This game has a bit of cartoon violence and some potty humour. Great game overall.
Teen, 15 years old Written bysmashinglightbulbs June 18, 2018

Easy controls once you catch on

Not my favourite game but it is fun for a while. The controls are easy and there is not violence or anything. Should be rated E, I don't get why it got E10+.