Parent reviews for Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympics

Dueling mascot game franchise scores a gold with this entry.

Based on 1 review

Adult Written byTrami Nguyen July 8, 2012

I love to see Kirby games. Boys like Sonic and Girls like Kirby. Mario and Sonic are true friends.

Ease of play
Written byAnonymous March 7, 2017

The Wii Game I Coveted Most...

This game rocks! Graphics are excellent! The only real thing parents may be concerned about is Rouge the Bat. She doesn't flirt on this game, but her outfit reveals her breasts a tad. Otherwise... go and compete with a mustached plumber and a blue hedgehog! ***NOTE ABOUT ANOTHER CSM MEMBER'S REVIEW*** Steroids have been used in the REAL Olympics by dishonest athletes. There are NO steroids OR drugs used in this game; Mario, Sonic and the crew are boosted in races by a power boost built up as they run. Also, while Peach, Amy, Blaze, and Daisy DO wear short shorts, it's not really immodest enough to call "underwear." (Go to any ''Victoria's Secret'' and see what I mean! 0_0) There are indeed weapons in this game, but nobody gets truly hurt, and you can always remind your kids "Don't play like that!" I'm sure the reviewer meant well, but please be assured that this game is drug-free, sex-free, and kid-friendly! :)

Ease of play